All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Smg2k77

Welcome Smg2k77

Hello! My name is Smg2k77, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  3. Today
  4. Kally69

LF Heroic Wall Street

Saul if you hop in when some people are around, we should be able to get you level 10 on the missions. Just ask in Teamspeak.
  5. AgentSerro

Post here if away from D2

I was wondering where you was hiding Its never any problem at all and all of us need that break from time to time, your place with us will always be right here waiting for you Feel free to jump on TS and say hello anytime you are feeling bored or need a good laugh.
  6. KingOfFate

Hell Let Loose

I'm always down to play something new with the clan and gain new friends and buddies. sign me up
  7. Daisho-

Post here if away from D2

Guys, Going to be taking a break from D2 for a bit...... I am trying out Scrap mechanic for a bit. https://store.steampowered.com/app/387990/Scrap_Mechanic/ If anyone is interested in trying it out give me a shout. My Steam ID is Dai_Shon. I will probably jump onto D2 occasionally.
  8. Britainnic

The Extraordinary League of Legendary Gentlemen

Wolfee completed his hattrick of Legendary Missions with a successful run of DU last night, thanks to Carnage, Serro & Brit. The Eagle Horn still illude's Carnage...
  9. saullittle

What are the odds, guess i was lucky

Lucky you
  10. saullittle

LF Heroic Wall Street

Same here
  11. saullittle

Welcome saullittle

Hello! My name is saullittle, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  12. nslaved_assassin

Welcome nslaved_assassin

Hello! My name is nslaved_assassin, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  13. Yesterday
  14. Tunyukuk

Welcome New Member: Tunyukuk

Hi there, Thanks a lot.
  15. Deathstroke

Welcome Deathstroke

Hello! My name is Deathstroke, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  16. AgentSerro

This week in Division 2 - May 29

This Week In The Division 2 – May 29
  17. AgentSerro

Welcome New Member: PaulVmax

@PaulVmax Welcome to the family! UWS is an awesome group to be part of so please make yourself right at home, have fun and ask any questions at any time. You will always be able to find someone that can help you here on the forums and/or on TeamSpeak with getting settled in here at UWS. Please don't forget to set up your UUID for TeamSpeak before joining the UWS server on TeamSpeak. ***Some helpful links for you*** All About UWS UWS Rules UWS History UWS Steam Group If your having troubles with doing the UUID for TeamSpeak Connecting your forum profile with TeamSpeak (how to animation) It's great to have you with us and remember... ask questions and have fun
  18. AgentSerro

@Tunyukuk Welcome to the family! I'm the Game Admin for Division 1 & 2 and really happy to have you joining us for some Division 2! You can always reach me here on the UWS forums, just send me a message if you ever need anything or have any questions. You will find our members very friendly, helpful and always welcoming of new members so don't hesitant to join us on the TeamSpeak channel. For in-game clan, please send clan join request to UWS Gaming or UWS Raiders and we will get you in asap We have three in-game clans FYI United We Stand, UWS Gaming and UWS Raiders but all UWS members Division 2 forums ---> https://forums.uwsgaming.com/forum/26-the-division-2/ Division 2 new member post---> https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/24424-new-members-start-here/ Important information about our Division 2 group---> https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/25178-clan-standards/ UWS is an awesome group to be part of so please make yourself right at home, have fun and ask any questions at any time. You will always be able to find someone that can help you here on the forums and/or on TeamSpeak with getting settled in here at UWS. Please don't forget to set up your UUID for TeamSpeak before joining the UWS server on TeamSpeak. ***Some helpful LINKS for you*** All About UWS UWS Rules UWS History UWS Steam Group If your having troubles with doing the UUID for TeamSpeak Connecting your forum profile with TeamSpeak (how to animation) It's great to have you with us and remember... ask questions and have fun
  19. AgentSerro

Welcome New Member: PaulVmax

Please welcome our newest Trial member PaulVmax aka PaulVmax to the community. PaulVmax will be joining us for Escape From Tarkov so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play. Here is a little info from PaulVmax: @PaulVmax
  20. PaulVmax

Welcome PaulVmax

Hello! My name is PaulVmax, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  21. Britainnic

The Extraordinary League of Legendary Gentlemen

"Bace" completed his first legendary mission last night with a run of RI, with the help of Serro & Quickstrike (Bighorn dropped for Quick)
  22. CarnageINC-

Please welcome our newest Trial member Tunyukuk aka Tunyukuk to the community. Tunyukuk will be joining us for Division 2 so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play. Here is a little info from Tunyukuk: @Tunyukuk
  23. Last week
  24. Xcite

POE?

better than diablo. we play every season
  25. Tunyukuk

Welcome Tunyukuk

Hello! My name is Tunyukuk, I'm new to the community so thanks for having me here. Hopefully I will reply back with further info about myself United We Stand Gaming Community 2003-2018 Wish to become a =UWS= Member? Press HERE to fill out an application Please join the Teamspeak when gaming: ts.uwsgaming.com click there to Join it or click here to Download it Teamspeak 3
  26. QuickStrike

what happened to the last oasis clan?

read this post:
  27. Poge

PTS Patch Notes (Phase 2)

I dont see how making CCs like blind 2,5s shorter is gonna break status builds and make them useless considering how OP they are.
  28. Parkecon

Uplay Names (add me if you want as friends)

Githern Mostly a PvE Carebear and proud of it.
  29. CarnageINC-

PTS Patch Notes (Phase 2)

It bothers me they are tanking CC builds, however I'm going to wait till the release to see how damaging it will be. They still might be viable (fingers crossed).
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

website hook logo.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us