Basic Account Creation
- When setting up your account, we will collect your Email Address and Country of Residence. You will also be required to choose your Display name and Password. This information is requirement set by Invision Power Board for an account creation. We will not require you to disclose your real name in any part of the applications within United We Stand website
- When making a donation, the website will automatically transfer you to our payment service provider (Paypal) and let them handle and store any kind of transactions. We DO NOT store any of your financial information on the forum. We only attach the amount you donated to your website account.
Other Data We Collect
- Information that you post ie., chats, personal messages, photos are stored in our database created by Invision Power Board
- Information that you provided if you decide to apply for membership (In-game name, Location , Age, Email Address, Short summary about yourself)
- Any game information used or not used in other aspect related to the forum only when provided by you through the forum and/or using our Teamspeak service
- Steam ID - we will collect your steam ID only if you decide to attach your steam ID to your forum account. This is not a required procedure and does not affect the user's ability to browse the site
- Twitch ID - we will collect your twitch ID if requested by you to be used with one of our third party applications
- Any information that you give through a survey within our community
While Browsing the website
- We will collect a variety of information as you browse our website. Personal Data we collect may include, IP address, browser and device information and other data collected through automated electronic transactions strictly for identification purposes
Tracking Data and Cookies
- It is important for us to obtain this information, NOT to sell it to a third party company but only to use as a deciding factor whether or not we need to improve our services within the website
How long do we store the data
- Since our websites main service is our forum, we intent to keep any kind of data you provided to us permanently. As a policy of our forum, we will not delete any account, we will however, allow you to change your Display name, change Email address and remove any kind of Personal Information that was previously provided if you require us to do so
- We will review each request separately and we will identify if your situation will require us to perform extreme measure ie. deletion of an account.
Who has access to the data
- Your information and data may be temporarily available to Invision Power Board technical support employees when needed
- Currently only certain groups of people within our community have access to the data you did not provide publicly
- Member of our community/Account that belong to the 'Captain' group will see your Email Address and IP Address
- Member of our community/Account that belong to 'Game Admin' and 'Community Admin' group will have access to some or all data collected outlined in the section ('Data Collection')
- We currently do not share any of your data to any third party companies
Obligations and Rights
Following the data protection law set by the European Economic Area grants their citizen certain rights in relation to their Personal Data.
- Article 15 - Right to Access - Once an account has been created, you have the freedom to view and modify information related to your account. You can Go to 'My Profile' and 'My Account Settings' to view or modify some of the information you provided.
- Due to some limitation, only certain people have permission to change your display name. Please contact any member that belong to Game Admin or Community Admin group to make this change
- Article 17 - Right to Erasure - As discussed from Section ('How long do we store data'), we will allow you to change any information about you and remove any kind of personal information you previously provided, etc.
- Article (25,32) - Protection - We always try to improve our security within our website. Your data can only be access by certain group's account and IP addressees. We make sure that our forum is up to date to any security patch that Invision Power Board push out to it's users
Article (33,34) Data Breach - We will inform all the affected individuals within 72 hour should a data breach where to happened
Revision Date: May 27, 2018
United We Stand
United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!