=UWS= Community Guidelines - Updated 01/01/2017
Being part of =UWS= isn't just about being tagged up, it's about being part of a close group of gamers who enjoy gaming.
We game for fun and to get to know people.If you decide that you want to be a part of the =UWS= community then you are agreeing to our rules.
This 'Code of Conduct' is a way of letting everyone know what those rules are. We are not tyrants here, we like to have fun,
but we also wish to foster a sense of pride and respect among our members.
Wearing the Tag
When you wear the =UWS= tag you are representing the community. We want to be represented as a fun, friendly and casual gaming community. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We don’t tolerate any of our members to act a fool in other servers, as we do not expect that to happen in our servers.
We also expect that you wear the tags at all times. If for some reason you have another obligation and are unable to wear the tags, for instance you play a game competitively and are representing that competitive team, we would also ask that as soon as your match is over that you resume wearing your =UWS= tags, but again, please bring it to our attention so there are no issues and it can be discussed.
We wish to provide a fun yet fair environment when it comes to playing on United We Stand servers.
It is paramount that we lead by example, and not allow ourselves to do things that we wouldn't want pubbers to do.
1. No racism/discrimination and/or abusive behavior: We have Zero tolerance for any Racist remarks on the server and you will be removed from the server for it. Joking around within reason, is fine, but serious insults of Religion, Sex, Race to make someone feel unwelcome are not acceptable.
2. No Pub Trolling: We do not call pubbers any kind of abusive names, treat them with respect, we want them to come back. If you are having a problem with a pubber, call an admin and let them help you.
3. No Cheating: We have a Zero tolerance policy for any hacking/cheating and glitch abusing on ANY server including our own, you will be removed if caught.
4. Team Killing: Do not purposely team kill. This means don't team kill a friendly because he killed you purposely, report it to an admin - there is NO excuse for purposely TKing.
5. Don't Whine: If someone decides they want to use rockets, mortars or want to snipe, let them do so. Do not be annoying purely to stop them playing the way they want.
Teamspeak Rules of Conduct
This is the "bread & butter" of our community, where we all get together, and we need to make sure it's an environment we can ALL enjoy together.
1- Show respect to everyone, and treat others as you would like to be treated.
2- No sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting remarks. Excessive flaming is also discouraged.
3- No discussing instructions on the use of hacks or glitches or you will be subject to removal.
4- Please do not openly accuse other players or members of cheating in the channel. If you have an issue, seek out an admin and they will address it (please provide evidence).
5- Please do not come into a channel and be disruptive. If you are being disruptive and someone asks you to stop, please do so.
6- Voice Spamming or playing music over teamspeak with the intent to disrupt gameplay is not allowed.
7- Advertising products, sites, clans and services not related to UWS is not allowed, unless you have been given direct permission from either Trunkz Jr. or Comrade.
8- Using 'voice activation' mode is allowed, but highly discouraged. When using a headset, we implore you to utilize PTT (Push to Talk).
If you must use voice activation PLEASE make sure to set up sensitivity in such way that your microphone isn't triggered by your breathing or your neighbor's chainsaw.
9- No offensive (sexual or racist) names. Names containing sexual or racist reference is not allowed and you will be asked to change your name. If you refuse, you will be banned.
Ark Server Rules
PLEASE VISIT THE ARK FORUMS FOR UP TO DATE RULES - CLICK HERE
United We Stand
United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. With over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield Series. The community has now driven into a diverse application of different games including Star Citizen, DayZ, and ARK, Siege to name a few. Come hang out and enjoy all your time with United We Stand Gaming Community.