=UWS= Community Guidelines - Updated 10/07/2017
Being part of =UWS= isn't just about being tagged up, it's about being part of a close group of gamers who enjoy gaming.
We game for fun and to get to know people.If you decide that you want to be a part of the =UWS= community then you are agreeing to our rules.
This 'Code of Conduct' is a way of letting everyone know what those rules are. We are not tyrants here, we like to have fun,
but we also wish to foster a sense of pride and respect among our members.
- Please respect other players and don't be disruptive to their play space. This is a gaming community, and individuals who disrupt other players will be removed.
- Cheating, exploiting, or hacking in any multiplayer game will result in removal from clan, and any servers we operate (including Teamspeak). Furthermore, cheaters will be reported to the appropriate video game support team. Members who want to make reports about such misconduct should bring evidence to any staff members, public/baseless accusations are not permitted
- Explicit, racist, inflammatory, and offensive names, avatars, signatures are not allowed. (If it's not allowed on TV it isn't allowed here)
- Mind your fellow members, please keep language that may be considered offensive in the appropriate channels. Players who fail to watch their language in front of other members/guests will be reprimanded. (This applies to language outside of English, but does not include swearing)
- Frequent teamkilling, stealing, spying, harassing, and any other conduct that is deemed deliberately malicious to our community will result with immediate removal from our community. This applies both in and out of game.
- Remain civil on our forums and shoutbox. Content deemed not appropriate for the forums (or a specific section therein), such as hostile behavior, spam, or racist/inflammatory/explicit posts, will be removed and individuals may lose their posting permissions.
- While apart of this community, we expect this community to be your primary community and not be part of any other clan. Affiliations in games we don't support however are allowed, and certain exceptions can be made on a case by case basis. Members seen with another organization's tags, or marks will be removed from our roster (unless an exception has been made as previously stated)
- Behavior towards non community members that breaks any of rules on mediums outside of our control will be subject to the same actions if they were conducted here. This includes official forums and servers
- Malicious behavior to other communities/players, such as Teamspeak spying, stream sniping, website infiltration, or any other method of unfairly getting information to harm another player/group in a game is considered cheating and is not tolerated.
- All servers must be ran by the community administrators. If you want to start a server, please see either a Game Administrator (if applicable) or a Community Admin.
United We Stand
United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!