Sign in to follow this  
frankieg92

Return Weather Mode Poll

Ruturn Weather Modes   

8 members have voted

1. 1. So im just intrested to see what everyone opinion on if you would like to see the return of the weather modes on PUBG ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care

frankieg92   
frankieg92

I personally would like then to return but Like spawn locations on the maps with weapons and cosmetic items, Fog could also be implemented the same way. Have the spawn of thicker fog and thinner fog at random locations and not one massive white screen that was meant to be fog. Keep it real like thicker up high and thinner down low and intense in water locations.

Leave a vote and tell us what you think.

Vex   
Vex

For sure; if its realastic like you mentioned.

Good weather modes in a game like this can really dictate your play style. 

• Like 1

raingod   
raingod

Only liked the fog, not the rain.

frankieg92   
frankieg92
25 minutes ago, raingod said:

Only liked the fog, not the rain.

yeah the rain needed adjusted. the sound from the rain was to much for the ears.

AllDayJose   
AllDayJose

I like all the different weather scenarios myself. The only problem is that ever since Bikes has seen the movie 'The Fog' he is scared of the fog map and pisses himself. And to be honest I cant play with a partner that smells like pee. It burns my eyes and my scope eye gets watery every time.

raingod   
raingod
3 hours ago, AllDayJose said:

I like all the different weather scenarios myself. The only problem is that ever since Bikes has seen the movie 'The Fog' he is scared of the fog map and pisses himself. And to be honest I cant play with a partner that smells like pee. It burns my eyes and my scope eye gets watery every time.

Good to know.

KingKira   
KingKira

I would quite like them to bring the weather back hoping with a few additions to it like desert specific weather for miramar

YchopperY   
YchopperY

A sandstorm or something similar would be a nice touch for Miramar