Sign in to follow this  
raingod

Arma 3 - Event style pubg mission

raingod   
raingod

Hi everyone

Just wanted to see if there is any interest in participating in an Arma 3 event.

Since I have previous experience writing Arma scripts, 4 years, I was thinking of creating an Arma 3 mission that would have PUBG style game play.

This would allow us to host our own event where members can team up in squads and play against each other.

We can implement anything that is beyond PUBG; it is only limited to your imagination.

I would also like everyone be involved  in the build process; providing input of the features we include to create a unique mission for UWS.

I would only do this if there is enough interest as the coding takes a lot of my personal time to do.

• Like 2

Lorenz   
Lorenz

Hm I'm not really interested in such a mission I like Milsim missions a lot more but I would participate :D

Could there be Air vehicles Without Weapons? and ace would be great   

YchopperY   
YchopperY

I'll definitely buy Arma if we can do something like this. I know we have lots of Arma players here.  

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

Are there any youtube examples so people can visually see what they could kinda expect?

VexUnchained   
VexUnchained

Yesssssssss; Count me in and I'd be willing to help with the set up too. I was an Admin with Ghosts Gamerz for a long time so i got to help with several events of this nature. 

Borscht   
Borscht

I would be more interested in a milsim operation, but even this will do. Count me in.

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

me too, i want buy arma :)

drasik   
drasik

This sounds like a lot of fun!

raingod   
raingod

So thinking, for loot items, I can have 1 instance of an exploding device so that if found, someone can plant in vehicle.  This way, when another team gets into vehicle and starts driving, it will explode.  Make it a rare loot item.

• Thanks 1

HornyHornet   
HornyHornet

Id play 

YchopperY   
YchopperY

I just bought Arma 3 with the money I earned from selling PUBG crates ^^ 

• Like 1

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

Why don’t you do it the easy way and use a battle royale script. That will be the easiest thing to do since PUBG is based off of that. That or king of the hill, a lot easier setting that up than trying to make a custom mission...

Edited by CA8OOS3

Rocky.Fx   
Rocky.Fx

id get involved!

• Like 1

TopCat   
TopCat

I'll play, thx :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us