Antfasulo

teaching New guys

Antfasulo   
Antfasulo

hey guys, if you are new to PUBG or have any questions about it hit me up on here ill play some games with you and show you a little bit of what I have learned so far, I'm no pro but I would say Ive learned quite a bit.

Lorenz   
Lorenz

Nice maybe we can play some games and you can show me some tricks

Chitodabaker   
Chitodabaker

I’m new to pc gaming I like to have some friends to play squad on pubg so if anyone would like to be friends n play add me chitodabaker 

Antfasulo   
Antfasulo
10 hours ago, Lorenz said:

Nice maybe we can play some games and you can show me some tricks

Yeah man add my steam antfasulo97

Antfasulo   
Antfasulo
5 hours ago, Chitodabaker said:

I’m new to pc gaming I like to have some friends to play squad on pubg so if anyone would like to be friends n play add me chitodabaker 

hey bud Teamspeak3 has a whole server channel dedicated to guys like us who play PUBG together.

MetroHulk   
MetroHulk

Love to hit a few games with anyone that will have me. Very experienced PS4 player, but pretty new to the realm of competitive PC game play. Anyone, feel free to hit me up when you're on.

Forgot to add - themetrohulk is my steam

Edited by MetroHulk

Exhahe   
Exhahe

Work has finally slowed down enough for me to play a little PUBG.  I'm pretty terrible at it.  Love the game but gets frustrating.  If anyone is interested in running a few duos/squads.. give me some hints/tips, I'd appreciate it.  

Steam name:  Exhahe