Jump to content
HornyHornet

Share your PC setup

Recommended Posts

HornyHornet

Here is my computer setup so far. Gonna make a few changes soon 20180109_191916.thumb.jpg.7938e7681554caf4e5c2a31da6876825.jpg 

 

What do you guys think?

Show me yours!

  • Like 2
  • Turned On 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr

This is what myself and chopper play on, I have the yeti on the right, she has the 2nd monitor on the left.

IMG_0107.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MistDreamer
5 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

This is what myself and chopper play on, I have the yeti on the right, she has the 2nd monitor on the left.

IMG_0107.jpg

Gaming-cuddling-same-time-364x205.jpg

@Trunkz Jr @YchopperY

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HornyHornet

Nice set up @Trunkz Jr chopper gets the second screen then lol. I see who wears the trousers :angel:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr
6 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

Nice set up @Trunkz Jr chopper gets the second screen then lol. I see who wears the trousers :angel:

She's a coder and requires it :soldier:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllDayJose

Tried and True dual CRT monitors

Intel Pentium 2 355mhz

128mb Ram

ATI 3d Rage Pro 8mb

10gb Hard-drive (not the barracuda)

Mad catz gaming keyboard

Laser mouse (way better then my old trac ball)

Modded case side panel (keeps my processor nice and cool)

Still running window 2000 (solid as fuck)

Surfs the net like a beast 0 lag playing Diablo I. hmu if you want in I can host up to 4 peeps on my setup!!!

bs1.JPG

 

Edited by AllDayJose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Turned On 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MistDreamer

27797486_2060998953916402_48686880498217

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zer0Wulf

I went a bit over the top.

9CF15604-2FC0-427A-B920-AFAD563C2CFB.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Turned On 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0xygenthief

Bought a few things for streaming this past fall, like Zer0Wulf I went a bit overboard...

Initially it was just a PC upgrade since my old gaming rig was pushing 5 years old.  Got a Ryzen 7 and a 1080TI to game and stream from the same mini-itx box instead of using a two-pc streaming setup.  Works well, IMO.  

Since this picture was taken I've added an additional monitor and a G13 keypad to help with OBS scene transitions.  Only thing I really want now is a better sound setup (cardoid mic, hardware pre-amp & mixer, etc...) 

 

0tC5oo0.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr
49 minutes ago, 0xygenthief said:

Bought a few things for streaming this past fall, like Zer0Wulf I went a bit overboard...

Initially it was just a PC upgrade since my old gaming rig was pushing 5 years old.  Got a Ryzen 7 and a 1080TI to game and stream from the same mini-itx box instead of using a two-pc streaming setup.  Works well, IMO.  

Since this picture was taken I've added an additional monitor and a G13 keypad to help with OBS scene transitions.  Only thing I really want now is a better sound setup (cardoid mic, hardware pre-amp & mixer, etc...) 

 

0tC5oo0.jpg

Whats your twitch channel?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0xygenthief

https://www.twitch.tv/oxygenthiefgaming

Same channel name for Smashcast, Mixer, and Periscope if anyone uses those.  If anyone is curious about getting into streaming let me know and I'll pass along what little I know.  I am no pro, but I have picked up a thing or two...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slayer5921
Posted (edited)

IMG_0419.thumb.jpg.ba5019e29e2570edc3a7d71f5de6f3dd.jpg

Edited by Slayer5921
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brien

wow, I have no moneyz so my setup looks like this

 

MF7gnZ2.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HornyHornet

Made a few changes 20180628_011545.thumb.jpg.5b97f814f67a55fafdf6ef24a68d2333.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zer0Wulf

I rearranged the living room to fit both systems next to each other to make use of a dual pc stream setup. I need more desk.

D4913B25-9E18-4751-AFD7-A6AE27D65124.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr

Everything is Green tho but that one keyboard it's bothering me! 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zer0Wulf

The keyboard only has one color, so that pc is red. Yes it bothers me too, i'll probably change it out in the future and go all green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScubaSteve82103
Posted (edited)

I think I posted my setup somewhere else but I don't remember where.
Complete setup is 
Case       - Coolermaster HAF 932
PSU        - Corsair HX750
Mobo     - Asus x58 Sabertooth
CPU        - Intel Xeon x5650 oc @ 3.6GHz 
               - Corsair H90 AiO
RAM       - 6x4Gb Corsair Dominator 1600 DDR3
SSD        - Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb
HDD       - 2Tb Western Digital Black
GPU       - Asus STRIX R9 390 8Gb
Misc      - LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080
               - Corsair K70 / MX Reds
               - Corsair M65
               - Creative Gigaworks T40 speakers
               - Corsair Vengence 2100 Wireless 7.1 headset

Laptop - Dell M6600 for non gaming stuff
 

Frogger - Circa 1986 (still works great)

 

kR95Sbt.jpg

Edited by ScubaSteve82103

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CA8OOS3

14396C31-DB0F-4B72-8AE7-266F6EC64733.thumb.jpeg.4f9c2fa883a59b8429d3fdae18cd6432.jpeg

current setup... still not finished...needs more work

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0xygenthief

Very Nice CA800S3.  Good to see people researching 2 and 3 point lighting as part of their streaming initiatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CA8OOS3
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 0xygenthief said:

Very Nice CA800S3.  Good to see people researching 2 and 3 point lighting as part of their streaming initiatives.

I have very shitty lights... one above the camera . The overhead light, the one on the corner and one you cannot see that lights the green screen... all are cheap $9 lights with led bulbs

Edited by CA8OOS3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0xygenthief
2 hours ago, CA8OOS3 said:

I have very shitty lights... one above the camera . The overhead light, the one on the corner and one you cannot see that lights the green screen... all are cheap $9 lights with led bulbs

While the quality of the lights IS important, having enough and positioned correctly is often more important.  Getting rid of shadows on your face is vital and relatively easy, even with the lowest end lighting setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CA8OOS3
2 hours ago, 0xygenthief said:

While the quality of the lights IS important, having enough and positioned correctly is often more important.  Getting rid of shadows on your face is vital and relatively easy, even with the lowest end lighting setup.

oh everything chromas nicely, i should probably get a couple soft boxes and a ring light for the camera instead of the current setup but we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackSwan

My current set up. My chair is wearing out but still holding strong. 1687181711_PCGamingSetUpJapan.thumb.jpg.4884ad016e8d5399609e2cf9743af4fd.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProphetBeal
On 7/31/2018 at 11:30 AM, BlackSwan said:

My current set up. My chair is wearing out but still holding strong. 1687181711_PCGamingSetUpJapan.thumb.jpg.4884ad016e8d5399609e2cf9743af4fd.jpg

Is that case really long or is your desk really short?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us

Powered By

×