Minos

Battlefield: A Great and Terrible Franchise. Thoughts?

Minos

Pretty interesting overview of the series and its current state.  I agree with most of what he says I think, besides Battlelog being bad and BF4 being the best Battlefield in the series.  (Pretty sure BF3 or BC2 holds that title but thats only my opinion)  What are your thoughts?  

Odiua

To add to this discussion here's a video by Jackfrags:

• Like 1

Blackrabbits

I was very anti-Battlelog at first, but after using it a while I became a convert.  It being a website and not part of the client meant it was easy for Dice to add features, and there were at least a few browser addons that added some very slick symthic integration and other features.

And despite it's unbelievably poor launch (maybe even because of), BF4 is easily my favorite in the series, with BC2 being my #2.  I found the gun variety and balance to be generally great, and the infantry / vehicle balance to be about where I'd want it.  The improvements that were made to the games performance post launch were fantastic!  

Brien

1942, bf3, bc2, and bf1 in that order. The rest i only played a few times and didn't like them that much. I would like the next bf to have the visuals of bf1, the variety of items, guns, etc of bf3, and the pace of bc2.

Odiua
5 minutes ago, Brien said:

1942, bf3, bc2, and bf1 in that order. The rest i only played a few times and didn't like them that much. I would like the next bf to have the visuals of bf1, the variety of items, guns, etc of bf3, and the pace of bc2.

1943 was a great Xbox exclusive, really enjoyed it!

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us