Sign in to follow this  
TheDemonKiller

Over Flow of Geared Players

TheDemonKiller

being a decently low level(26) and a person with not much gear i have been noticing a flood of players with full gear and everything under the sun. This is starting to appear on all maps and is not something i have seen before. Does this mean a WIPE is coming soon? Does this mean an end the regular players overburdened by the No-Lifers? 

Rin
20 minutes ago, TheDemonKiller said:

being a decently low level(26) and a person with not much gear i have been noticing a flood of players with full gear and everything under the sun. This is starting to appear on all maps and is not something i have seen before. Does this mean a WIPE is coming soon? Does this mean an end the regular players overburdened by the No-Lifers? 

Sometimes when there is a wipe time they increase the loot spawns but they announce the wipe before they do so, However it doesn't mean anything i been fully geared constantly since the first week.

OnyxVanguard

It's incredibly easy to get fully geared honestly. You can do most quests as just hatchling at night ticks, and from there just get the factory key and run factory. You'll make like 300k an hour at least, and there's plenty of fort armor lying around.

For fighting geared players, use AP ammo. The ak-74 with PP ammo has been my bread and butter. It'll shred fort armor in 5-6 rounds, then the rest start doing damage. When I was low level, i'd have the first 5 rounds in my mag be expensive AP ammo, then the rest HP. It's also really easy to keep that gun on target, even at long range, and the firerate makes it good for fighting while being hitpunched.

TheDemonKiller

I'm pretty good at getting money. Currently over 3 mil roubles and 20k dollars... finding fort armor is the next challenge, the maps I've been playing like customs and what not I haven't been seeing many players with fort, mostly paca. To speak about the increase in loot, looking at the patch notes I did not see any increase in loot as well as haven't heard about any upcoming patches.

Mr.Casper

If you are looking for Fort Armor farm factory. With the increase with scav spawns they are easily found. But, be prepared to battle for them.

rustyneedle_uk

Shoreline seems to attract alot of fully geared pwople and spawns scavs that have fort and kiver allot at tge resort and town later in the game

HighdefinitionHero

Geared players are always about, just with the new map spawns I find myself either finding them all or not finding any. Like people have stated though getting gear is really easy, I run modded AK74N with paca and kiver as my "crap" gear runs at the moment