Oo-Nomad-oO

Items here if you need them.

Oo-Nomad-oO   
Oo-Nomad-oO

Hi guys,

Just a screenshot of items that I have collected but don't need for anything but I have been holding for clan mates should they need them:

5a6ef3787f705_2018-01-2910-09(0).png.3e12270ac0410430155454773ef94545.png

If any of you guys need anything there then please PM me and I'll hand them over to you. 1 Docs Case and 1 Keybar is reserved for Yodelhim but the rest is up for grabs. It's first come first serve unfortunately and only giving them to people who actually need them, not for people to make a sale on.

If there is something you need and I don't have, then please let me know and I shall keep an eye out for them and let you know if I pick any up on my travels through Tarkov.

Thanks.

Edited by Oo-Nomad-oO
  • Thanks 1

BrycenF-19   
BrycenF-19

Do you happen to have the Villa Safe key for shoreline? Been tying to get it but with no luck.

Oo-Nomad-oO   
Oo-Nomad-oO

I've taken a look and i don't even have the key for myself. If the key spawns in Shoreline then that is probably why as I haven't played much of Shoreline due to poor performance that i have at the moment. I will keep an eye out though and let you know if or when I acquire one.

Edited by Oo-Nomad-oO

Stu4rt   
Stu4rt

Hey, I could use a Keybar if you still have a spare one :) The keys are starting to pile up haha :)

Bodycount   
Bodycount
7 hours ago, Oo-Nomad-oO said:

Hi guys,

Just a screenshot of items that I have collected but don't need for anything but I have been holding for clan mates should they need them:

5a6ef3787f705_2018-01-2910-09(0).png.3e12270ac0410430155454773ef94545.png

If any of you guys need anything there then please PM me and I'll hand them over to you. 1 Docs Case and 1 Keybar is reserved for Yodelhim but the rest is up for grabs. It's first come first serve unfortunately and only giving them to people who actually need them, not for people to make a sale on.

If there is something you need and I don't have, then please let me know and I shall keep an eye out for them and let you know if I pick any up on my travels through Tarkov.

Thanks.

Could use a 220 key and some Morphine :) Please and Thank you :)

Grap3Ap3   
Grap3Ap3

Ditto, except for the rollers...

2018-01-29[15-04] (0).png

Stereg   
Stereg

A docs case would be magical if you could spare it, Nomad!

Oo-Nomad-oO   
Oo-Nomad-oO
2 hours ago, Stereg said:

A docs case would be magical if you could spare it, Nomad!

Docs case is yours matey, added you on Steam so we can arrange collection :D

Edited by Oo-Nomad-oO

Elephanteggs   
Elephanteggs

I would gladly buy that tushanka

Oo-Nomad-oO   
Oo-Nomad-oO
30 minutes ago, Elephanteggs said:

I would gladly buy that tushanka

All the items I have listed are free buddy :D Just give me a poke when your on teamspeak and I'll get them over to you.

Edited by Oo-Nomad-oO
  • Thanks 1

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

gas cannisters please

Oo-Nomad-oO   
Oo-Nomad-oO
On 29/01/2018 at 5:42 PM, Stu4rt said:

Hey, I could use a Keybar if you still have a spare one :) The keys are starting to pile up haha :)

Hi mate just seen your comment, if you give me a poke on Teamspeak when your on and I'll get that keybar over to you.

14 hours ago, rustyneedle_uk said:

gas cannisters please

No worries mate just give us a poke when your about

Elephanteggs   
Elephanteggs

I have a crazy amount of quest and other gear. If anyone needs something let me know

mrtaylor97   
mrtaylor97
On 07/02/2018 at 4:39 AM, Elephanteggs said:

I have a crazy amount of quest and other gear. If anyone needs something let me know

On 29/01/2018 at 10:13 AM, Oo-Nomad-oO said:

Hey guys, i was wondering wether either of you have a spare keybar or docs case laying around or could keep and eye out/help me find one myself. I would appreciate it SO much, been wrecking my brain trying to find them. I've tried the petrol station exit 100's of times and i (stupidly) sold my marked key as every time i'd been in there all i found was pistol ammo :| 

no worries if not. Cheers! :soldier:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us