Minos

January Update Coming January 30th

Minos   
Minos

Not sure why the post got put up twice, weird.  

Brien   
Brien

didn't expect it to come out in january so i guess that's a plus?

Minos   
Minos
1 hour ago, Brien said:

didn't expect it to come out in january so i guess that's a plus?

Well it was confirmed a while ago that it would be out in January, but they never gave an exact date.  Hopefully it changes BF1 for the better, 

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

What's everyone's thoughts on the new TTK patch and new maps? 

I played the two new maps last night right after it went live and hated both maps.....but my team was horrible and we got crushed so that could've played a part in me hating it. The TTK is going to take some time to get use to. I was dying all over the place and couldn't seem to get a good grip on the new distances, recoil and TTK for what I was using. I'll have to give it a better chance today when I have a bit more time to practice and feel it out. 

As is tradition with BF this patch comes with a slew of new bugs and glitches which I've already seen plenty of in only two rounds. Spotting seems to be broken and spawning in on a squad member was broken for me last night but don't know if that's happening with everyone. Any bugs you guys have come across yet?

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43

IDK bout the new patch, in general I like the TTK buffing and my weapons killing a bit more faster. For some reason it felt like my weapons had added sway or something when I was ads'ing, but maybe that was just me imagining it. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us