l-RUSE-|

Looking for people to rank up with!

l-RUSE-|   
l-RUSE-|

I have been solo queuing ranked a lot and I consistently top the team, but at the same time consistently lose because lack of communications and such. Id like to know if anybody wants to work with me on ranking up and maybe we can improve our communication as a whole, I'm playing a lot as I am off work because my surgery so let me know. I am essentially on all the time unless I'm not.

HeroicDuck   
HeroicDuck

I'd be down to play! I mostly solo queue too and have pushed into plat doing this. Uplay is heroicduck

l-RUSE-|   
l-RUSE-|
47 minutes ago, HeroicDuck said:

I'd be down to play! I mostly solo queue too and have pushed into plat doing this. Uplay is heroicduck

Sent! My name on uplay is UWS.RUSE

19 minutes ago, Canadian said:

Add me on Steam or uplay! I'm bouncing between plat 3 and gold 1 at the moment. Uplay is CanadianonPC and Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/CanadianonPC/ 

Added on both, my uplay is UWS.RUSE, steam is Mayor Bee

Snow   
Snow

....sigh, I guess I can carry you ruse :P

• Turned On 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us