Sign in to follow this  
SirGrumples

Holy squad battle Batman

SirGrumples

So I am new here, but today I squaded up with 4 other guys on customs and almost immediately got ambushed near the red building area. I thought we had the upper hand but we got outflanked and then we started dropping until I was the only one left purely out of dumb luck. I was heavily wounded at this point and considered just running away, but ended up circling back and counter ambushing the last 2 guys of the opposing squad. After a protracted firefight with lots of displacing and fire and movement I somehow took them out and was able to loot their bodies and stash our squads gear as best as I could. Then followed a mad dash to the far extraction with less than 10 minutes left. I ended up taking out 9 more scavs (most were armored) and barely extracted. 

Anyway, I have to say that this was one of the most intense and fun gaming moments that I have ever had in my 20 years of gaming. So I thank you guys for having me here and for generally being awesome so far.

• Like 2

Com}{rade

Damn, that sounds like quite a fight. Props to you for sticking with it and ultimately winning. Make them pay for trying to loot even a single body I say, even if you're the last standing.

Glad to see you've had an enjoyable experience with the Tarkov group. We've got a lot of really knowledgeable and helpful people.

• Like 1

rustyneedle_uk
On 1/13/2018 at 6:18 AM, SirGrumples said:

So I am new here, but today I squaded up with 4 other guys on customs and almost immediately got ambushed near the red building area. I thought we had the upper hand but we got outflanked and then we started dropping until I was the only one left purely out of dumb luck. I was heavily wounded at this point and considered just running away, but ended up circling back and counter ambushing the last 2 guys of the opposing squad. After a protracted firefight with lots of displacing and fire and movement I somehow took them out and was able to loot their bodies and stash our squads gear as best as I could. Then followed a mad dash to the far extraction with less than 10 minutes left. I ended up taking out 9 more scavs (most were armored) and barely extracted. 

Anyway, I have to say that this was one of the most intense and fun gaming moments that I have ever had in my 20 years of gaming. So I thank you guys for having me here and for generally being awesome so far.

i love games like that :)

• Like 1