macgregor1964

Unable to start/kicked from BF4

macgregor1964   
macgregor1964

The issue with getting kicked from BF4 might be that your current ISP provider's security settings and or firewall is blocking the port. You will possibly need to forward the BF4 port numbers to the ISP to open port access to game,This a common problem with console and PC players. I believe you can retrieve these numbers from the BF4 site.Hope that works.

Azeir   
Azeir

thanks for the heads up on this. As for a fix though it was the first thing i tried from bf1 forums. poop

• Like 1

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

I'll take a look at the ports and see if they need to be opened. Thanks for posting this. Hopefully i can get into a game longer than 2 minutes next time, @macgregor1964

• Like 1