FatTonySpecial1

FatTonySpecial1 has submitted a Ban Dispute

FatTonySpecial1

FatTonySpecial1 has made a request for ban dispute, detailed below:

In Game Name: FatTonySpecial
GUID: Rustyneadle suggested not to give this for the moment
Reason for Ban: accused of cheating on EFT
Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: Macca, Rustyneadle, Ghost, Bravo20, e-mailed Maverick
What Server:: EFT, Teamspeak
Ban Length:: perm
Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: 12/10/2018
Your account of what occurred:: Today, I was playing Warhammer 2, total war, a game on steam. The game is a single player campain game. I was using cheat engine to tweak the game. I closed the game, closed cheat engine and I started escape from tarkov. I got the ban message on the game. I tried to go to the forum but I also have the bann notification. I have send a mail to Battlestate but I got the same message of bann. I did not use cheats ever on multi-player games.
Proof::
In Game Name: UWS-FatTonySp

MistDreamer

I'm not sure there is much we can do about this. It would be up to eft to lift the ban I would suggest collecting as much evidence to help your case for there customer service. 

If all the above is true it's very possible that even with the program closed some scripts hooks could of been still running in the background and had been detected. 

Maybe @Maverick V6 knows of somthing more that can be done 

Maverick V6

To be consistent, we have issued you a permanent ban on our TeamSpeak and dropped your membership down to 'Gamer' due to being banned by the Battle State Game developers from EFT as they discovered your use of a cheat engine on their anti-cheat software.  Even if your admission to using the cheat engine is accurate and that you were using it for a single player game only (Warhammer 2) we MUST be consistent with our policies. If BSG or any developer issues a permanent ban from EFT to a member of our community we must do the same. One of the things we pride ourselves on is our anti cheat/hack policies and keeping our gaming community free of this behavior. I can fully understand the frustration this brings, yet unless BSG reinstates your profile we will continue with this ban. You are welcomed to keep in touch with us on our forums and if anything new changes we will reconsider your readmission to our community. Until then, we wish you all the best!

At this time we encourage you to try and rectify this situation with BSG and reach out to us if successful. 

-Mav

FatTonySpecial1

Thank you for your replies, I am afraid that nothing can be done. BSG is only kind enough to reply every single message with the basic message "you were banned for hacking"

The only possible solution is to sue the c++ts at BSG (pardon my French) but that would cost me over 600 euro regardless of the outcome just to get a game of 130 euro back. No person in their right mind would ever do this.

Now on hacking:

BSG claims to ban over a 1000 persons on a daily base after a physical person examinates the flagged account and manually issues the ban against the account only after having evidence of cheating... now... How many people work at BSG to do this? Where is the evidence they claim to have? Strange that no evidence is ever presented or that any appeal can be made.

I have evidence of Kim Jong Un playing with a Barbie doll on my penis. If you ask me for the evidence I will reply by saying "I have evidence" (I wonder which court would ever convict anyone on the fact that the attorney general argues to have evidence without presenting the evidence in question)

I can only say that I suspect the anti-cheat system to scan hardware on the launch of the game (I guess the cheat engine was still somewhere in the memory of my RAM as I closed the program before opening EFT launcher/game) If a program is detected a bot auto ban's the account. I found numerous posts on Reddit with people having had the same problem.

What would be honest and acceptable as hacking, is a person activating a program to cheat on a game. Not having it installed on the computer.

I fully understand the UWS policy about hacking and cheating but bear in mind that the cheat engine program can be used for modding games. In Warhammer 2 total war (again a single player offline campaign) I use it to change unit stats (hence modding) to improve my gaming experience. On this, I claim never to have cheated or tried to cheat on a multi-player game. Nor will I ever do so (a 30-year-old Police Officer would know better)

Again I understand that the clan has no other option than to ban me and that the word of BSG (the bunch of c++ts, pardon my French again) bears more weight than mine.

Kind regards to the players I have played with, This was a wonderful experience, it is a shame we have to part ways.

Ps: sorry for cursing and my poor English :D

Ps2: If players I played with, wish to add me on steam "FatTonySpecial" is the name.

Kind regards,

Antony Debaillie

Edited by rustyneedle_uk
spelling, grammar, and bleeps

MistDreamer

@FatTonySpecial1 We are reviewing the ban currently please check back in a few days and we should have an answer for you. 

Balls_of_steel
On 1/29/2018 at 3:18 AM, MistDreamer said:

@FatTonySpecial1 We are reviewing the ban currently please check back in a few days and we should have an answer for you. 

Has there been a final decision on this? I’ve always enjoyed gaming with FatTonySpecial1, and was very shocked when I found out this happened. He’s always been a well respected gamer in my eyes, and personally vouch for his integrity and honesty.

wetredneck

@Balls_of_steel unfortunately, until he can provide evidence that he is no longwe banned by bqttlestate due to cheating, our hands are tied. In our rules it states we have a zero tolerance policy for cheating. It doesn't outline any special cases or what ifs. Since theres no wiggle room on our rules we must enforce it evenly. We have encouraged tony to do everything he can to get his ban removed or at least some sort of proof from bqttlestate showing he wasn't cheating or that the ban was a mistake. Once her able to provide that we will lift the ban and welcome him back.