Sourc3Unkn0wn

EFT help to a newbie

Sourc3Unkn0wn

Hi all,

Really need some help getting started in this game. Bought the Standard edition after watching some Twitch streams of the gameplay - I really think the game/concept is nice.

Read a lot of the info's here on the forum and google - but feel like I need to squad up with somebody to really get the "hang" of the game and all the great tip's I know some of you have :)

Anyone willing to spend some time in-game with me? And/or should I just jump on TS and hook up there?

Any help is greatly appreciated - thanks.

/ Morten

XpRsSn

Hey man,

To play in a group you are going to need communications. So Teamspeak is a must within the Tarkov Community we have. If you just join the Looking to Group channel there. People will pick you up and ask you to join them. 

Our community is one that helps others out. Even the first time players. Also, you might want to read through some of our information to get you going faster. Especially when joining the Teams in TS.

Our Starter Pack

Within this Starter Pack, you will find various pieces of information. From map packs to information on keys. The best thing you could read first is the Players Guide and watch the Boot Camp. After that, you could read through the map packs. These hold information about the locations and the most used callouts within UWS. These callouts are easy to remember and will help you play tactically with your team. 

And if you join TS and need help you can just poke a Sherpa. You are allowed to go into Escape Team Channels. But please don't go in and start talking and asking straight away. People might be in raid and might need the communications at that time. When it is silent you can ask if people are in raid. 

If you ever hear somebody say "Comms" within a channel that's a very friendly version of us asking to be quiet. 

If you need anything else. Just ask! :)

• Thanks 1

Sourc3Unkn0wn

Thanks @XpRsSn

Will start by checking out the YouTube link you send - don't know how I missed that one. Already on TS and will join the channel you mentioned (looking to squad) when ready.

/ Morten

GroverUSMC

If you still need someone to help you feel free to send me a poke on teamspeak anytime you see me on. I will gladly help get you setup and run a group with you. 

rustyneedle_uk

come join in on ts mate