Sign in to follow this  
CJViper10

Can this scav one-shotting thing stop please bsg?

CJViper10   
CJViper10

029edbbadd118cac7ec087c85b66200c.png

I'm actually done with scav one shots, Go into a woods raid as a hatchling, spawn behind a guy who looked like a trader from his loot, found a FUCKING M4 in zb 14 then right at south v exit I saw a scav walking around and I hop into a bush to get one shotted then continued to slam my desk in anger. I kinda feel bad for the guy though, didn't have a chance to fight back but you know its risky bringing that stuff into a woods run. 

Edited by CJViper10

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

I hope his stuff was insured :)

CJViper10   
CJViper10
3 minutes ago, Maverick V6 said:

I hope his stuff was insured :)

Yep, if it was a player scav say goodbye to it if not its sitting in a bush on woods forever lol.

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

lmao, bet he was helping a teammate out or sommit.

militarymarq   
militarymarq

I rarely get one-shot by scavs. For me they mostly cripple my legs and then I have to hobble around forever on a map like shoreline because I never have painkillers on me at the time.