Drizzit1aa

Confuzzed about loading magazines

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

I have the correct ammo target, FMJ, tracer rounds, 9x19 and 9x18 actually problems loading all ammo/magazines, I have the correct magazines given to me in the preorder and bought from fence, but they wont load while in the gun or in inventory (magazines into the weapons yes, ammo into the magazines no). The EFT support button wont click to support anything. Locked out of my online account too and the password change email (even though I write every username and password down every time I make any new account) they are supposed to send me isn't getting sent. Getting very frustrated with Battlestate peeps.

Borscht   
Borscht

You cannot reload ammo in magazines inside the gun for obvious reasons. However, given the correct ammo type - it should load the mag. I'd suggest making a short video of you attempting to do it when you regain access to the account. 

Edited by Borscht

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

I can play...ish the game, just can't get on my online account. Doesn't make sense? IDK

Borscht   
Borscht

Drag and drop the ammo onto the mag. That's how mag loading is implemented at this time.

Borscht   
Borscht
24 minutes ago, Drizzit1aa said:

I can play...ish the game, just can't get on my online account. Doesn't make sense? IDK

What do you mean by that?

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

The game loads, I can kill people. Can't get on my online account.

Just loaded a magazine, grabbed ammo and hovered it over the mag., let the ammo go and it loaded. Still wont reload from the mag.s drop down menu though.

Borscht   
Borscht
On 1/10/2018 at 11:49 PM, Drizzit1aa said:

The game loads, I can kill people. Can't get on my online account.

Just loaded a magazine, grabbed ammo and hovered it over the mag., let the ammo go and it loaded. Still wont reload from the mag.s drop down menu though.

The game doesn't reload from the mag drop down menu. 

What do you mean you can't get into online account? You can't play online, only offline?

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman

He means his tarkov account on EFT.com

I believe I spoke with him about this on TS the other day. 

Borscht   
Borscht

For EfT.com access talk to customer service, they'll help you out. 

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

Thanks for the help. Ammo has to be physically dropped onto the mag. to fill it. Once I heard you can stack the mag. I see why now. Thanks again!!! Now all I have to do is make it through a round of online play without server problems and loosing my stuff. lol Haven't checked to see if I got my stuff back from my second run yesterday. fingers crossed.

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

lmao yep welcome to tarkov. When i runs well, omg best game ever, but when it run poo well you get the picture but we are testing it so its on the up. See new patch on fixes mate

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

I HEAR YA, Wonder if there will ever be an interactive map that tells you where you are. Been playing a lot of offline to help hone my skills but I just run around until time runs out from not knowing where the extract point is. I know of 2 in the woods, if it isn't any of those then starvation or dehydration or the sky falls on my head. lol Until I figure those out it's useless to play online solo. It would be awesome if someone could screen capture the maps from reddit or elsewhere and  do a little fine tuning so I could have it up on my second monitor while playing. If I knew where they (extract points) where I would, but right now I am as useless as tits on a bull. 

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

@Drizzit1aa make sure you review our community call out maps found in the player resources EFT sub forum. They are detailed and will help you a lot with finding your way. 

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

Yes sir, it was pointed out to me last night. I play on a 55" TV, my secondary is a 24", I have been a welder/fabricator for 34 years. My eyes are in between reading glasses and blurry details past the length of my arm so I can't read the map while I play, it will take a little bit but I'll get there.  :embarrassed: