Chamil

Your money making methods

Chamil   
Chamil

What do you do to make easy money?

Not as a EoD player, as a regular one.

Before I know, I run out of money and have to reset my profile. 

Drop me your tips if you would. 

Forrest   
Forrest

I hit cash registers. 

• Like 1

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade

I'm playing on standard. You shouldn't run out of money if you carefully take advantage of your scav. Even if you struggle with PMC survival, your scav should be able to supplement losses.

1) I don't enjoy it or do it, but many hit factory has a hatchling, rush to 3rd floor with the safe and loot it quickly and put it in their gamma. Then hit the filing cabinets and so on, and you're either going to die or you'll survive and maybe loot up a bit and leave. Either way, you'll come out with something. I wouldn't ever do this myself unless I was seriously struggling.

2) Utilize scav's every time they're up. I prefer custom. Avoid fighting PMC's unless you're comfortable you can get the advantage on them. Focus on cleaning up dead scavs and/or engage scavs that spawn later on as time gets close to ending for the raid. Besides filling your slots with weapons to sell or use, focus on other things that yield the most money (keys, dogtags, ect.) Make sure you're picking up good rigs and backpacks (stacking backpacks when possible) that you can use for your PMC. Pick up scav knives all the time. You can get an mp5 for just 10 scav knives. Very easily done and you can use or just sell for quick cash.

3) Play in groups. If you're struggling and hard up, let people know and most are very generous and will let you have your pick at the scav loot. I know I would if you were in a group with me. Many are the same. Let people know, the game is rough sometimes and we should all be helping each other out because a well supplied squad will be better equipped for engagements and covering each others six.

• Like 1

Rin   
Rin

I dont do scavs and im sitting on millions right now so just do the tasks and sell garbage u don't need for quests. Be smart and come out with weapons, Don't be afraid to go in with gear, I did 4 runs yesterday with a hatchet and i died so i went in fully geared the next game and i killed 5 players and a scav, Was able to pick 4 dogtags and extract, I made about half a mil just from selling those 4 dogtags and weapons that i didn't need.

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman

There are two schools of thought when it comes to grinding in Tarkov: fast and reckless, or slow and careful. It doesn't matter if you have gear or not. You can either sprint to the high loot areas and grab what you can, or creep around and maybe even hide until it's safe to pick the bones.

I tend to use the slow approach when I'm running solo. It takes longer but you have a better chance of surviving with your backpack loot. It's also a much more enjoyable experience imo. Tarkov is a pretty game and you get to see more of it when you're not sprinting to the nearest safe or green box. 

• Like 1

militarymarq   
militarymarq

When I play solo i tend to play as a Scav in Customs. It's a smaller map and it's pretty easy to get loot off the scavs in that map. I especially like playing in groups though, I've had my best loot playing with some UWS guys and they've all been pretty helpful on teaching me the game and giving me tips. 

• Like 1

HighdefinitionHero   
HighdefinitionHero

Get a battle buddy, or join a large group and find one that works well with your play style. Take your time and you don't need to be the first to every safe to walk out of a raid with 200k + worth of loot. Night time runs work well for me If i bring a pistol (TT usually) pop a scav take his gun put the TT and mag in my container then use that scav weapon to kill more. If you dont have access to scav bp + use the MBSS and keep an eye out for expensive small items. Scopes, suppressors, CPU's, Rolers, Bitcoins. Learn the maps and learn the spawns if you know where people will spawn you can preemptively camp corners knowing someone is likely to rush towards you for example "Customs" If you spawn boiler and spawn at the check point look towards the second hole and left of M4 building as people spawn at admin building they are going to either rush glass hallway or rush checkpoint 50/50 chance of getting an easy kill. Since you are running standard (so am I) ask some level 4 peace keepers players to buy you a beta container (pay them obviously) 2x3 helps. its important to keep at it. Somedays you will run 10 raids and escape every single one with loot and some days you won't even get out of the spawn area. check the TS for the maps and if you want to know something "ASK ASK ASK" people here are willing to help!

Here is a hatchet run route for you though on woods go onto the evening lobby spawn "scav house" Run to the ritual site (Check the map if you need too) then head south to the military checkpoint on the road there is a green crate, small black crate and filing cab and a med bag in the back of the SUV, Then follow the road to the west until you hit the lumber camp check the tin building there is a large crate and a small crate then run to the 3 wooden buildings and check the safe in the middle one. If you have sufficient loot from this point head to extract if not head to the shore side of lumber and hit the small foreman building there is another filing cab. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

Antario   
Antario

and if you want a really easy and guaranteed amount, get the shoreline E 310 key and make sure you hit that every raid you do there.

rolers, clocks, gold chains and more than often a bitcoin.

if you fill your container with that you should come out net positive even if you die with decent gear.

beside all that, i just pick up random knick knacks everywhere and i don't think i've ever ended a day in the red, don't expect to unless i start running M4's and fort really.

Edited by Antario
  • Like 1

RagnarBuliwyf   
RagnarBuliwyf

Factory runs with basic guns. 

• Like 1

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

never sell to the guy in the hood, he buys low and sells high. instead sell to the others then sell him what's left over.

• Like 2

Stereg   
Stereg

I've made plenty of roubles and lost probably even more. I found the best advice is knowing what to sell to each trader. They all have different values for different items. Eroctik has a good youtube video about it. Once I get home from work, I'll post it up! Helped me bunches!

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

take poo guns and scav vest in, no one wants them so you get them back. MAC and Cheese with ap rounds works well

• Like 1

Chamil   
Chamil

I've done a few runs and made a million with a few factory keys so far. Life is going good, boys! Having an increased combat skill is also a big plus. 

sleepsomewhile   
sleepsomewhile

The hatchet runs with the certain keys (marked one and Shoreline\factory one's, for ex.), or pistol\hatchet runs with IFAK + 1 painkillers in your container for some guns from marked places (woods, shoreline), or with some shooting off scavs , grab their guns and proceed to kill someone to grab their stuff (accidentally, while looting , or on purpose).

From the runs that you survived you can extract with the... Like 2 guns in your arms + some bag from scav or a player, and some mods\bitcoins\cats\lions\just money. So, its kinda "pretty much nothing to lose runs" with the possible income of 50, 100, 200, 250k roubles per run. So, that it is kinda 1.2kk +- per evening with very chill and loose mindset. And the 1,2kk for me, for example, its kinda 10-11 optimal setup (do not using the m4's at all) squad\solo runs. 

Dredge   
Dredge

Also a good rule of thumb, if you aren't going to use it in the very next raid you run....SELL IT!!! No need to horde gear and items. Sell the random stuff to Therapist (especially Dog Tags) because she pays out more than the others. 

What I like to do, is get a cheap pistol and go into factory. Kill some SCAVS (take their guns, vests, bags etc) and a couple hatchlings for tags and then extract. Then I run it again using the gear I got on the previous run. Do the same, kill SCAVS, take gear, kill hatchlings, take tags, extract. Now you sell the stuff you got. Rinse and repeat. Basically the runs start paying for themselves and you can get to a point where you dont even spend a penny of your own money on your money making runs. You can just find everything you need.