Sign in to follow this  
Zer0Wulf

The BF1 hacker last night...Pykish

Zer0Wulf   
Zer0Wulf
Posted (edited)

As most of us spectated the person last night, Pykish, I recorded it and included our teamspeak commentary. I guess I forgot to set it to record my mic by accident. But It’s currently rendering the video in Vegas pro. I’ll include the YouTube link when it’s uploaded.

Open for discussion.

Edited by Zer0Wulf

macgregor1964   
macgregor1964
Posted (edited)

Nice work @Zer0Wulf I did a little research in BattleTracker BF1. I found some highly suspicious activity.

Playing Time : 1 Day 8 hours

K.D. 3.57 Top 2 %

K.D. ( Recent sessions ) 27 min ago : 8.81

1  Day ago : 7.39

2 Day ago : 6.86

7 Days ago : 9.59

8 Days ago : 9.11

Score per min : Top 0.8 %

Kills per game : Top 0.5 %  ( 41.06 )

Skill level : Top 0.1 % ( That is one tenth of one percent ) - 1 Day 8 Hrs total time played

Highest Kill streak : 77

Support class : ( The class he/she was using in the video ) KPM : Top 0.2 %

SPM : Top 0.6 %

All other classes were marginal score at best.With the exception of Scout, which was also very suspicious.

Note : in the last 8 days his avg K.D. is  ( 8.3 ) . Wow this shooter must of bought a pair of much needed glasses in the last eight days...

Not only is the video suspicious ( shooting way above target etc. ).  The stats seem to be as well. I am extremely apprehensive to accuse anyone of hacking, but this evidence seems to support that opinion in a material way. I believe a ticket has been submitted for E.A. to look at.

Edited by macgregor1964
calculation
  • Like 1

Zer0Wulf   
Zer0Wulf

Thanks Mac, there’s even a completely random comment on YouTube on the video that the guy is still at it too.

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

Going to give you a Defender Bronze for the catch since it was before the meeting, if you find his Origin you should try to report it along with the video in hopes he gets banned.

• Like 1