Sign in to follow this  
Killy

PUBG -Help-

Killy

A friend of mine needs some help. When we load in to a match his screen stays on the loading screen. He can move, eject from plane, and hear the in-game sound. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Killy

^Sorry for the double post, I'm not sure how that happened

Killy

I should say that it isn't permanent but we are forced to "afk" drop every game until he loads.

Omi88

Another i do is to validate the files of the game through steam, just to eliminate that you are not missing any game files.

Ackelby

We had that issue appear earlier today with another one of our clan mates.  You should try deleting the video settings files (in the game's .Appdir that is hidden).  On the net I have seen information that should show you where to look.. like Appdata/Bluelight/PubG or something like that.  It might work if your files are not showing corrupted.