Nik00117

UWS has made BF1 enjoyable for me

Nik00117

I got into PC Gaming 2003/2004 when I was 13~ (big time that is)

I mostly played Call of Duty and Counter Strike I was exposed to BF 1942 and Modern combat, but it never appealed to me, I think because at the time it wasn't as "polished" and they were pushing the boundaries a lot for 2002/2003 technology. 

With the announcement of BF2 I jumped in, built a new computer and all in 2005 JUST for BF2 (This is has been a trend for me, I typically build new computers whenever a new battle field game comes out)

Played a shit of BF2, I skipped BF 2142 and a lot of the expansion packs as they were getting just ridiculous with you having to purchase each one individually and it was dividing the player base.

Then BFBC2 came out, played that a shit ton. 

Then came my big disappointment (if I recall correctly) BF3. I recount that largely being because this is when EA separated from Steam I did not like Origin AT ALL.

Played a crap ton of BF4, even with all its bug and glitches and issues. 

I would say by far the game I played the most was BF2. I think that was in large part due to the community, I was a part of a British Gaming Clan and it was a fucking blast to play with them. Its also what has made BF1 so much fun, is you guys, the community. 

• Like 4

Trunkz Jr

Glad to hear that Nik. Battlefield has always been my fav series and one thing I know is when you gather a group together you will have a fun time even in loss. BF2 felt it had a more seriousness to it maybe cause people wanted those unlocks and leaderboards, plus competitive, but when we had our own server you still had a fun time even when trying to get it up and going you just messed around with C4 or did silly stuff until the match started.

• Like 1

Azeir

Absolutely feel the same way Nik, and everyone else for that matter. Glad I am a part of this brilliant community.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us