Sign in to follow this  
Trunkz Jr

PUBG Cheater #2?

Trunkz Jr

Give me your thoughts, felt like he had no recoil when he waited for me not to move, I've never been able to shoot an AR on Full Auto at that distance and hit every shot, if it is possible please tell me how to lol Usually when I feel bullets hitting into me like that in auto mode it's at a much closer distance, when this happened it just felt odd at the distance he was.

• Like 1

Snappy

Yep, no recoil stupid script kiddies have figured a lazy way of dragging the mouse down,.. 

Edited by Snappy

SLIM_REAPAH

Yeah im gunna call that cheatingthats some bull####

Blask828

Yeah, definitely seeing more of that stuff recently. Reported this guy the other day (I die at 3:33, like 200m, full auto.) Seems like he's using esp, and possibly the same no recoil stuff. He's still getting wins almost every game, and I honestly don't think there's anyone that good and COMPLETELY perceptive of their surroundings. Alas, he is not banned yet. :[

Edited by Blask828
  • Like 1

Blask828

Just checked and my dude is top 10 NA. Maybe legit and just amazingly accurate?

Edited by Blask828

Trunkz Jr

@Blask828 the guy you posted is a cheater. Maybe not Aimbot but for sure he has to see through walls one, notice as he watches GlennMuch , GlennMuch didn't even expose himself yet he takes aim right at him (he's not there tho), DBL_A hides behind a wall then aims again right at the triangle of where he's at yet again and he's not there. realizes he's too far and gives up.  DBL_A maybe top 10 but he should be banned, a shot wasn't even fired from 130 location yet he kept aiming right on him as if he had. Good Catch tho Blask.

@1:18  time he did the SAME thing at FrostedBlakes, aimed at his name but he wasn't there.

@1:52 again he aims at the name GLENN yet he's not there.

@2:58  he aims at FB again and he's not there in fact he aims at the WALL so he even jumps to see if he's there.

You can just tell by the way he plays he has an idea of where people are at, he could be turning on and off a no recoil cheat too but it's hard to tell.

I reported him along with the video to the Official PUBG forums (yes they have a section), always record your deaths guys via Fraps or whatever you use if you suspect, and rewatch the match watching the suspected cheater if possible, sure you are taking 10-20min out of your life but you are stopping a cheater and making him lose money which is WELL worth it, not to mention a Game ban on his Steam account. Hell if the evidence is as good as Blakes I'd recommend you for Clan Defense medal.

defenceGol.png.3004a95f3ca66fb5b7eb2b852

Blask828

Update on this, he is most likely banned. No activity in several days on his stats. I had already reported via the pubg forums, and in-game at the time.

raingod

1 million more to ban!

Snipetrocity

That dude has no recoil. Try first person. I won 4 chicken dinners in the past 6 days.

I have a lot of video with cheaters on my YouTube channel.

Edited by Snipetrocity
MAKE USA GREAT AGAIN!