TopparWear

Open Beta Keys

TopparWear

Bois,

Just like many of you I will get two keys for the open beta. That is more than I need so I will hand out one. If anyone needs a spare key for beta post here and we can sort it out, Hopefully you can get a friend playing and give them the Tarkov bug (and maybe give us a new recruit!)

I am sure that I am not the only one with a spare key so I wanted to start this thread for others to give/request keys. This way we can coordinate in one thread.

Tritex

I would like a open beta key

R2,

If you still are in need of one Tritex let me know

Drunkennewbie

I posted on another, but I am interested. Games seems fun.

TopparWear

I havent gotten one yet from them but will update when I do. 

squirtleyourmom

I want to play with my friend, unfortunately he doesn't wanna buy the game first and wants to try it first... A open beta code would be nice, thanks in advanced!!

Bison

A friend of mine wants to try the game out so, if you or anyone has an available key that would be greatly appreciated. I bought the game a little late so i didn't get one.

Ertsa

Id like to try the game if someone has key for me

Maverick V6
8 hours ago, Ertsa said:

Id like to try the game if someone has key for me

I’ll send you a key. Check your PM on our website. 

Stereg

I have a buddy that I think would love to catch the bug. Anyone got a spare key still?

Maverick V6

I’ll send you a key. Check your PM on our website.    Remember that the key may only be good till January 4 as I believe they expire at that time. It is unclear if they will be able to continue playing as long as the key was activated prior to that date or if all giving keys will be discontinued at that time. But in any event, I will send my last key to you. Thank you 

Dangarus

I have a free key going if anyone wants it. As Maverick has said not sure if you can use after the 4th even if you redeem before then. But whoever fancies it can have it no probs. 

HeProtec
1 hour ago, Dangarus said:

I have a free key going if anyone wants it. As Maverick has said not sure if you can use after the 4th even if you redeem before then. But whoever fancies it can have it no probs. 

I'd like to try it if you still have it.

Dangarus

no worries man, sent. Enjoy! 

Dragon

Hello! I'm trying to bring one more friend to play with us, anyone have an extra key?

Drunkennewbie

I am still looking for an extra key i would like to try it myself.

Actionizer

I would like to try it if possible, really interested in buying but would love to see what it’s like first before making the purchase.

Maverick V6

Keys all should have expired by now :(. You’re options are to wait for open beta or purchase any of the pre-order copies of the game from the EFT website. (Its well worth it)

lelooo

Any other keys maybe? I really wanna play this game, but I wanna test it on my machine first before purchasing. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Maverick V6
5 hours ago, lelooo said:

Any other keys maybe? I really wanna play this game, but I wanna test it on my machine first before purchasing. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

The 7 day keys that were given for stress testing purposes have all now expired. At this time the game is available for purchase. Any of the pre-order bundles will grant immediate access to the game.  If purchasing the game now is not an option or desired, then feel free to register on the escape from Tarkov website for a chance to gain access for a period of time during the open beta phase which is expected to launch soon. 

ShortSide
Posted (edited)

If anyone has a spare key, i would love to try if i can run it 

Edited by ShortSide

kallekanel

If anyone have a spare betakey i would love to play this! Seems like loads of fun!

Legendtocome

Anyone have a spare key?

cuppeeh

I would enjoy an open beta key myself, don’t need one, but it would be very nice :)

H4NKtheT4NK

i have some friends i would love to get into the game but they arent able to pay right now.  If anyone has an extra beta key let me know!  Thanks in advance.