Sign in to follow this  
Preacher

Squadron 42 in game clip

Snow

I just wonder how much money they wasted hiring famous movie stars to do voice acting, they could have just used normal industry people with out the added famous person fee and gotten the same result

Preacher
4 hours ago, Snow said:

I just wonder how much money they wasted hiring famous movie stars to do voice acting, they could have just used normal industry people with out the added famous person fee and gotten the same result

The actors involved are personal friends of Chris Roberts, I'm betting it wasn't as much as you would think.

Sovereign
17 hours ago, Snow said:

They didn't just hire them for voice acting. They get to use their face in the game as well.

I'm sure when actual commercials start airing for the game it's going to draw interest from the public when they see actual actors "in a game."

Plagueis
On 12/25/2017 at 7:36 PM, Snow said:

Actually a lot of games use actors and Its not that uncommon anymore.  I don't see it as a waste of money either but good game marketing.   I'm really looking forward to playing 42 which I think will release by the end of this year, Nov or Dec.