Brien

Favorite class/guns/setups

Brien

What are you favorite classes and what are your go to guns/setups?

I prefer the support and medic with their ability to grind points and boost every around them with health, ammo, and revives. Support is probably my best class as i can spam nades (frag and crossbow frags) and the BAR clears out people easily. The marksman selbstlader is my medic go to for medium to long range, good at countering snipers with the health pack and syringe. Federov if its CQC and i want to be a scrub with spray and pray. I also like to play scout with infantry guns like the smle and russian trench to play the objective but giving me a challenge with the need for headshot or 2 shots to body.

kk5

Have things changed for you nearly a year later? I am still searching for my favorite gun, but I figured I should get 100 kills or so with each before I decide. 

Trunkz Jr

Medic all the way ever since the first Battlefield.

FOR Medium-Long range I use the seb 1906 sniper, yes you only get 5 shots but they are highly accurate so if you learn the gun well you get easy kills. 

Federov or whatever it’s called for the auto close range. 

Tas pistol (I forgot the name starts with tas but I call it Tash after @Tashpeters lol)  love this pistol as I can shoot it as fast as I can click. 

Zer0Wulf

For me its:

Assault: SMG08

Medic: Autoloading 8 .25 Extended

Support: Burton LMG

Recon: Martini Henry Infantry

Pistols: 1911 or P08, Obrez if i feel lucky.

Still haven't gotten one gd Kolibri kill though 😑

Brien
9 hours ago, kk5 said:

Have things changed for you nearly a year later? I am still searching for my favorite gun, but I figured I should get 100 kills or so with each before I decide. 

Not much. Best guns for me still are the smg 08, selbstlader, bar, and arisaka. Pistols 1911 or oberez. Although the additions of the thompson, burton, and some other guns have given me a bit more versatility for specific situations like maps with a lot of planes (burton). 

XpNl

Support. M1917 with telescoop 😎 to shoot at soldiers  and  planes

Trunkz Jr
15 hours ago, XpNl said:

I like the cut of your jib 👍🏻

For BFV I might actually try to be support for the first time as ammo seems to be really needed and since I can still revive friends it might work out. 

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43
On 10/3/2018 at 5:32 PM, XpNl said:

Good god you are one of those laser gun users ;D

That gun actually makes you better than most scouts.

5.1DisplaySystem

My go to class is Medic and my favourite weapon seems to be the mondragon with optical sights. Basically turns you into a semi-sniper whilst reviving and healing your team mates. I think it holds 16 rounds per clip with a reasonable rate of fire so it's really great when things get hectic. Paired with a high fire rate pistol for close quarters in a squad with assault and support backing you up, i've found it's a great way to play.

Edited by 5.1DisplaySystem

kk5

After some extensive usage of the various support weapons I narrowed it down to a few I like the most depending on the situation. For defensive and general use the mg 1917 low weight. It's laser accurate with a bipod and generally good accuracy, a massive 250 rounds, along with good damage and velocity. It only really suffers in 1v1 close fights. For enough stats to fill a niche better than other weapons.  For 1v1 close fights the mg14/17 is my favorite though the horizontal recoil is harsh. Other notable mentions are the bar1918a2 for having great accuracy and fire rate and the madsen if you can get over the model obscuring your view. 

SecretSquirrel43
1 hour ago, kk5 said:

Other notable mentions are the bar1918a2 for having great accuracy and fire rate and the madsen if you can get over the model obscuring your view. 

Yah my only issue with the madsen is that giant mag in your face. Sorta ruins the gun for me

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us