Sign in to follow this  
Brien

Last Jedi (spoilers)

Brien

What did you guys think of last jedi? I was a bit disappointed with certain aspects (how they utilized luke, snoke, and leia). Would probably put it just above episode 1,2, and force awakens

Plagueis

I still like the OG ones from the 70's and 80's the best

Snow

Same, the original trilogy are still at the top of the list for me. The Last Jedi was good but the new movies always feel like they are lacking something, personally, I think Rogue 1 was the best so ffar

ProphetBeal

I still think Episodes 4 & 5 are the best...never really cared for 6, stupid Ewoks. I didn't care for Rogue 1, Last Jedi was meh, and so far Force Awakens is the best of the 3 most recent. 

DonPapa

I liked the Last Jedi, my favortite is 4&5

Trunkz Jr

Movie was terrible, they ruined luke and so many plot holes, watch this video at this point AJ makes so good points it's freakin funny as hell lol

39:00  is #2 of Luke

47:40 is the #1 of the Plot Holes 

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43

I just wished they made Luke more badass, like they did in the book/comic adaptations that are now "not canon". Also it seems very weird that he would strike out against Ben considering how forgiving he was of Vader of all people. So while I didn't like how they did some parts I still enjoyed it cause it was a neat action movie and there are cool flashy lightsabers. And thats all I really need.