Minos

SQUAD V10 Update Public Testing

Minos

The V10 update is currently available for early public testing before official release.  And wow, it is a game changer.  The game has had an overhaul in animations making the game look and feel much more authentic and not kind've clunky.   Not to mention things like free look, bipods, and vaulting are being added.  Nice to see this update finally come as it really will set the foundation for the future of this game.  Here are the full patch notes and instrunctions on how to play V10 if you own SQUAD.  http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=244 

Also, if you are interested in buying SQUAD, it is on sale on Humble Bundle right now. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/squad  

Here is also a video of V10 gameplay so you can see how different the game looks now, it really is awesome 

Com}{rade

Wow, this looks so much better and smoother than when I played. I wonder how building stuff has progressed. Games looking great.

Minos
1 hour ago, Com}{rade said:

Wow, this looks so much better and smoother than when I played. I wonder how building stuff has progressed. Games looking great.

Building is still very much the same with SL's putting objects down for members to dig up as barriers, rally points, etc.   But, the gameplay is just so much more smooth (aside from some stuttering that I assume will be gone with an official release of v10),  this update is really gonna keep me hooked on this game for awhile.  

Snow

Just picked this up on the sale

Snow

JK returned and getting it off HB, gotta save that $4

Minos
17 minutes ago, Snow said:

JK returned and getting it off HB, gotta save that $4

I don't blame you,  granted I paid the full 40 bucks for it when it first came out.  This update though makes me much happier with my purchase, can't wait for it to go live officially.  

• Like 1

Snow

Just got it downloaded and installed

Minos

V10 Has been taken down for christmas time and probably won't come back up until official release.  And based off of what they said, it will probably be a few weeks.  Kinda sucks, but hopefully the official release will be soon.  I can't imagine going back to V9 after playing v10.  They're like two completely different games.  

Minos

I was using the same weapon this guy was as well in a match the other day, blew up about two or three vehicles and kill I don't even know how many infantry.  Seriously one of the most bad ass things in the update as well.