Sign in to follow this  
WTE2315

New member looking for a ranked team

WTE2315

Hey, I was recently approved into the group here and my main attraction to this clan was Rainbow Six: Siege. I was wondering how active this community is in Siege because the past few times I've gotten on teamspeak I haven't seen many or sometimes any people on the Siege channels. I'd love to find a good ranked team to play with.

Smackem

Hello. We try to play as much as we can but must ppl are in different timezones so some ppl might be online in the middle of the day and then in the middle of the night

ProphetBeal
23 hours ago, WTE2315 said:

Hey, I was recently approved into the group here and my main attraction to this clan was Rainbow Six: Siege. I was wondering how active this community is in Siege because the past few times I've gotten on teamspeak I haven't seen many or sometimes any people on the Siege channels. I'd love to find a good ranked team to play with.

First off...Welcome! 2nd thing, I've noticed sometimes guys are playing Siege but aren't always in the Siege channels (not really sure why).  Lately I've seen them hanging out in the Wildlands channel (or one of the other Clancy channels) but they are playing Siege.

Snow

Add me on Uplay Snow.UWS

BlackSwan

Hi and welcome! 

Yeah the time zone thing kind of sucks, Japan, EU, and US time zones really don't co-exist very well (it was easier for me in EU to match with everyone, but since moving to Japan, its been hard) The one time I found everyone online was at 10 am Japan (which that's when I'm mostly at work or sleeping in)

WTE2315
18 hours ago, Snow said:

Add me on Uplay Snow.UWS

Done, sent you a friend request. My name on Uplay is ButBlaster.

• Like 1

Zephyr

Hey man add me on uplay: Cheaulo

Im an ex console player and im level 37 on pc but Im getting the hang of it now. Gold 4 atm lol and all ive been doing was solo queuing. Looking forward to playing

Edited by Zephyr
  • Like 1

Snow

Add me, Snow.UWS

HeroicDuck

Add me, UPlay is heroicduck. Currently sitting at gold 2 through solo queue