XpRsSn

Battlefield Bad Company 3

XpRsSn

Alright then. Most of you will probably know by now there has been some fuzz about the upcoming Battlefield in 2018.

I've had a good amount of fun in BF1 but it didn't completely feel like BF to me like BFBC2 and BF4 did. 

If you think this is a Hoax AlmighyDaq did also predict BF1 on the dot. Even the Pigeon mode in BF1. There is probably a dev inside of EA/Dice that is breaking NDA and using Daq as a mouthpiece to leak the info. 

Trunkz Jr

Yep it's a very smart move if they do in fact do this, with 2143 being the next after.

Nik00117

2143 would awesome, bring back titan!

Com}{rade

Doubt they will do it. Probably don't have the balls. When DICE's Karl-Magnus Troedsso a few years ago said things like: "But there's one thing that lingers with Bad Company that we've been asking ourselves: what is it that the people really liked about Bad Company?" you really have to wonder if they can bring back good battlefield games.

Let's see, Rush maps actually designed for Rush, not little snippets taken from a conquest map, unique and enjoyable player controller, unique weapons with actual different stats, DESTRUCTIBLE environment. None of this levelution garbage.

They will probably merge into WWII and maybe if we're lucky, they will go back into a BFBC or 2142 era game.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-12-15-no-2018s-battlefield-game-isnt-bad-company-3

They are seriously stupid if they make a WW2 game, they got the jump on CoD by going to a previous world war before them and one neither has done yet, now they will follow their tracks again? Terrible move if they do this... 

• Like 1

XpRsSn

Well as this dude has been spot-on with his reveal/leak of BF1 back in the day I tend to believe we will see a new Vietnam Era game. I don't know what BF covered that one before but I do hope they go back to the BFBC2 time of games. I loved those. 

l-RUSE-|

lo

13 hours ago, XpRsSn said:

Well as this dude has been spot-on with his reveal/leak of BF1 back in the day I tend to believe we will see a new Vietnam Era game. I don't know what BF covered that one before but I do hope they go back to the BFBC2 time of games. I loved those. 

lol an expansion for BFBC2 was vietnam.

I really hope there is gonna be a battlefield game that im interested in this coming year

Snow
On 12/17/2017 at 10:37 PM, Nik00117 said:

2143 would awesome, bring back titan!

YASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved that mode so much, by far my favorite mode in the BF series

Snow

Also just saw this video

didnt watch it all the way through but I sure hope its not true

XpRsSn

im pretty sure it's going to be Vietnam Era. 

Place  your bets

The-Cracy-Death

Actually what i have heard is that this guy corrected himself and said that dice sweden is currently working on a world war 2 BF and it will come out next year.

But also he said that dice la is working on BFBC 3 thats setted in vietnam era and it will come out after the world war 2 one.

But i still hope that BFBC 3 will come first.

So lets play the Waiting game till the next E3 and we will see.

IIIPhantomIII

That sounds amazing love playing Vietnam bad company

Snipetrocity

I hope it's 2143 and they don't screw it up. I love battlefield 2142 back in the day.

Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, Snipetrocity said:

I hope it's 2143 and they don't screw it up. I love battlefield 2142 back in the day.

Pretty much this or Bad Company 3, anything else would be a very stupid move on their part.

The-Cracy-Death

I honestly would really love to see a setting that plays in the 80´s in Germany where the cold war escalated and on the allied side is the nato with western germany, the us, france, brittain and on the other side the warsaw pact with eastern germany and the sovietunion.

Minos

The guy that leaked the BC3 news has made a follow up video regarding the WW2 links.  He basically said that this year's Battlefield will be a WW2 game, but BC3 is in the works by another development team for a later release (farther future).  Not sure how I feel,  WW2 will work fine so long as they execute it properly.  I would prefer Vietnam but I won't be disappointed by just the era,  it's how they execute the release with content and stability.  

Trunkz Jr
2 hours ago, Minos said:

The guy that leaked the BC3 news has made a follow up video regarding the WW2 links.  He basically said that this year's Battlefield will be a WW2 game, but BC3 is in the works by another development team for a later release (farther future).  Not sure how I feel,  WW2 will work fine so long as they execute it properly.  I would prefer Vietnam but I won't be disappointed by just the era,  it's how they execute the release with content and stability.  

WW2 is terrible idea, we just did a WW game and CoD just did a WW2 game so now it's like they are behind CoD.

Snipetrocity

I think there milking the bf1 for right now. I'm waiting on BF2143 but how the battlefield games are coming along EA needs to go back to there routs kinda what COD did but make it batter. Every one wanted a World war game and EA Battlefield & the people that make COD rush on making it and this is what turn out. They been making Battlefield 2143 & Bad company for about 5 years so this E3 we will see a new battlefield game coming out soon.