Nasser

Lookin for some people who would like to build a base

Nasser

Hi i am lookin for some people who would like to help me build my base on community public and raid other peoples bases ;) 

HornyHornet

Hi @Nasser what servers are you playing on? I think allot of our dayz players are waiting for the update to realise. Once it does we will be getting our own private hive server which you are more then welcome to join. Until then some of the guys are playing one particular but i cant remember the name. Drop onto our teamspeak and chat with them :vaultboy1: 

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

i maybe getting into day z after the update if some people are willing to show me the game ;] 

Rin
2 hours ago, SAVAG3 GAM1NG said:

i maybe getting into day z after the update if some people are willing to show me the game ;] 

We will but that update is delayed til early 2018.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

count me in