Sign in to follow this  
Hellvor

OS Help

Hellvor   
Hellvor

SO my new computer is on its way. Before it gets here I would like to set up one of my current SSD's to have Windows installed so when my PC arrives all I have to do is install the SSD and set it as the boot drive and fire it up to start playing.

Is there anyone who has done this before and would be willing to help me tomorrow (Friday) or possibly Saturday to set this up? I have done it like 2 times myself but always seem to mess up. 

Let me know and thank you!

ScubaSteve82103   
ScubaSteve82103

What are you going to install Windows on while you wait for your new computer? You should wait until your computer gets there to install Windows so only the appropriate drivers/etc are installed. Different drivers will be installed if you're using different hardware so it defeats the purpose of a fresh install.

Hellvor   
Hellvor

I want to put it on a flash drive so when my new PC arrives I can install it on the SSD