Sign in to follow this  
Oo-Nomad-oO

Curse of Osiris Tuesday, who’s gonna be joining me?

Oo-Nomad-oO   
Oo-Nomad-oO

Hey guys,

As your probably aware, D2’s first expansion arrives Tuesday, bringing with it a new storyline, strikes, new social space and planet, weapons and armour, new exotics, raid content and a few new features to actually keep people grinding, finally!!

Who is going to be around to partner up? Between 4th-5th, you can preload the expansion and it goes live 5pm GMT-12pm EST. 

I’ll be online all day Tuesday and Wednesday on TS to play so hopefully catch you guys then. Post below to let me know who is gonna be playing so we can organise teams for the new raid. 

Also, even though PVP isn’t my thing, I am very interested in playing Trials of the Nine, if anyone fancies it too then please get in touch and let’s get it sorted.

Cheers guys and see you there :)

SAVAG3 GAM1NG   
SAVAG3 GAM1NG

I will be on taking a few days off still in the air tho 

wolfleben   
wolfleben

I'll be playing it during my normal playtime of Friday, Saturday and Sunday Evening. I actually got two of my characters to 300 so I'm ready to go for when I play the DLC. I'm curious to see what the DLC will be like and how the two updates they are planning on doing affect the game.

renegade11a   
renegade11a

Did they improve much with the expansion? May need to hop back on and give it a go again...maybe