Sign in to follow this  
King_Carlos

This is great

King_Carlos   
King_Carlos

i got into a game yesterday with some of the guys on UWS and i got to to tell you that after a while solo escaping i was getting ready to stop playing eft, but yesterdays shannanigans got me going again. 

Love the community feeling  and friendly guys that are always nice and welcoming on TS.

Keep it going! 

• Like 3

Rob1980   
Rob1980

That's Great, glad to have you and very glad that your experience with the community was a good one.  UWS is a helpful and pretty well rounded group.  I've only been here a few weeks and have met some great members.  I am normally on in the evenings, sometimes for an hour, sometimes longer. 

If you ever need help getting anything done, Tasks or whatever.  I'm always willing to help when I can.

Rob "UWS-Jeepers"

• Like 1

King_Carlos   
King_Carlos

Nice! 

I will have a look after you next time in! 

Borscht   
Borscht

Glad to have you on board!

• Like 1

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade

Really glad to see the community have such a positive effect on players. Welcome aboard and if you ever have any ideas or suggestions, we want to hear it. Everyone's input is appreciated no matter how long you've been here.

• Like 1