RenegadeRebel

Upgrade Transfer

RenegadeRebel   
RenegadeRebel

So I have a couple things to put here.

Link to EFT Forum Post: http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/41810-black-friday-sale-is-back/

Black Friday is coming up and as such, the packages are gonna be cheaper. Now I am not sure if this is allowed or not, as well as being unsure if there are community rules here to prevent people from turning around and fucking you over. Basically, I wanted to transfer items to someone else who has a gamma/epsilon container, upgrade to the next package, then rinse and repeat until I got the EOD package. Generally this would feel kinda like cheating, but given I would need to undo all of my progress. I would of course have a predetermined payment for the one who helps me do this given it would be a tedious task and they'd be doing me a huge service in this.

Anywho, that'd be it. TL;DR is it against the rules in EFT to do this and is it against the rules in this community to fuck people over in doing stuff like this?

RenegadeRebel   
RenegadeRebel

Also if anyone here is interested (preferably an administrator or a longtime member) hit me up either on this post or on steam. I will pay quite fairly for the service so it will be mutually beneficial. Thanks!

Steam Link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/RevampedRebel/

Edited by RenegadeRebel

Borscht   
Borscht

You have to hard reset your account to get the new items/benefits. On top of that you can only do one hard reset a month. 

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

If I understand correctly, you intend to upgrade your gaming package to EOD.  I am assuming you currently have the standard edition.  And with this sale you would like to sell your current gear and drop money/gear to a friend to store in his/hers stash while you upgrade your account to the next level.  Then you will rinse and repeat until you now have the full EOD edition.  Thus upon resetting your profile you would not only have the benefits of the EOD package but also the surplus of money/items being held by another member.  

If correct....

Our community has no problem with this as the ability to reset your account will eventually be removed and you wont be able to do this upon game release. Also, it is likely that by the end of this year (within the next 7 wks) the developers intend on release 'open beta' which will come with a profile reset for everyone. Thus you will only benefit from this for a couple of weeks. Seems pointless to me, but that is a decision you will need to make.  

McLovn   
McLovn

Hi I'm not a member of UWS. I just ran across the forums when googling maps for Tarkov. I'm also upgrading to EoD tomorrow so if anyone wants to help me out with the transfer of a Piligrim backpack I'd would be willing to help out as well in return. Please reply to this thread so I know you can be trusted then add me as a friend in game (McLovn). Thanks