Sign in to follow this  
Krafter

Foxhole

Krafter   
Krafter

Anyone played Foxhole? I remember playing it a while back and the squad action was fantastic and the way logistics works was really cool. I was thinking if there was enough of us that played or possibly liked it we could have a sub group for it on ts or something?

Since there are those who will not have seen/heard of it I'll leave this here (refer to the top comment, cant miss it) explaining what the games all about, all credit goes to Reddit user zergblush9 for the explanation since he's done a far better job than I could hope to do.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

Edited by Krafter

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade

We have quite a few that have Foxhole. I'd say at least 7-10. We occasionally group up and play it, but nothing official. It's still pretty early in development, so it's not something a lot are consistently playing. It would be fun to set up an event though for Foxhole night and squad up with everyone. A good solid 5-10 people can really turn the tide of a war.

MistDreamer   
MistDreamer

We should set up a foxhole night.

• Like 3

Krafter   
Krafter

Simply having a night event would be great.

Edited by Krafter

Sovereign   
Sovereign

I would definitely sign up for a Foxhole night. 

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade

Sounds good guys, I'll set something up and let you know.

Donkey   
Donkey

I'm in, I'm just waiting for more updates.