Sign in to follow this  
Maverick V6

What are you most excited for?

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

I know that I am personally looking forward to the expansion of Shoreline.  I cant wait to explore the huge resort area that is essentially going to be the dorms on Customs but on steroids. Looking at the concept art (seen below) the buildings should be fully explorable.  3 stories minimum.  

eft_shoreline_wip15.jpgeft_shoreline_wip14.jpg

Of course I am also looking forward to:

-New tactical equipment: flash grenades, traps, flares, glow sticks, smoke grenades, etc.

-Ability to climb ladders

-Add new medical animations and other animations in general

-New weapons

-More MAPS - Streets of Tarkov/Interchange. 

-Scavs to get smarter

• Like 1

Rocky.Fx   
Rocky.Fx

wow! that expansion looks really good! i cant wait for that

chasEE   
chasEE

But how am I suppost to carry all those keys in my document case? :cryingmeme:

Redroth   
Redroth
1 hour ago, chasEE said:

But how am I suppost to carry all those keys in my document case? :cryingmeme:

Have two :vaultboy1:

Looks pretty sweet we all know its going to be a giant death trap however!

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman

I want that Chiappa Rhino, baby. I don't think they've released a model and  then held out on the actual weapon for so long in the past. Except for maybe the double barreled shotty, which is already in the game files...

R4.jpg.3cb3984acce81632edb261a44eef1cc0.

Edited by The Velvet Gentleman
  • Like 1

DeathScythe   
DeathScythe

Kriss_Vector.thumb.jpg.81fa217b8e3a17de14156f2771f57c0b.jpg

Kriss Vector, i would prefer .45 ACP    

Also a gun i own IRL  BushMaster ACR (no the PIC is not mine)

ACR.jpg.318c0e4c12505576244b04e6ccf8a3eb.jpg

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman
10 hours ago, DeathScythe said:

Kriss Vector, i would prefer .45 ACP    

Also a gun i own IRL  BushMaster ACR (no the PIC is not mine)

As much as I love the Vector, I think we need a real PDW before another SMG. With the way PACA works right now you'd have to dump at least half a mag of 45 ACP into center mass to drop a man. I'd love to see the ability to rechamber the AR platform to .300, or the Honey Badger itself. Not to mention the king of PDWs, the P90. 

DeathScythe   
DeathScythe

Right, and if we get the p90 i want the FN 5.7 pistol :)   that caliber is kinda cool and it has ap ammo as well.

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman

The Five-Seven would be a must. You'd already have that amazing round in game. Belgium really got screwed in that arms deal. Both those weapons are pieces of art compared to the Germans'. 

Borscht   
Borscht

Smoke grenades. They just got announced too!

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade

I heard Klean say that spawns in the future will be spread out along the edges of the entire map, and you will have a personal extraction that you will have to reach (like a personal mission), instead of everyone spawning on one side of the map, then rushing to certain static extraction points on the opposite side. Should make the games way more dynamic and intense.

Borscht   
Borscht
40 minutes ago, Com}{rade said:

I heard Klean say that spawns in the future will be spread out along the edges of the entire map, and you will have a personal extraction that you will have to reach (like a personal mission), instead of everyone spawning on one side of the map, then rushing to certain static extraction points on the opposite side. Should make the games way more dynamic and intense.

Will also make squad gameplay really weird, with you having to unload squad members at different extraction points as if you were an Uber driver lol

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
44 minutes ago, Com}{rade said:

Likely PMCs will spawn with different objectives on either side of the map.  Forcing people to converge on each others positions. All with separate extraction points.  Scavs will spawn in at random and will have to cross the map to extraction as well in hopes to prevent them from killing one or two friendly scavs and rushing to an extract 2 feet away. 

@Borscht I am sure it will be tied to Squad leads extraction point.  Thus everyone would extract in same area as Group.

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade
Just now, Borscht said:

Will also make squad gameplay really weird, with you having to unload squad members at different extraction points as if you were an Uber driver lol

I hope not. I'd think if a squad comes in, their waypoint would sync up. I hope anyways... :59b87bbb11851_EmojiSmiley-58copy:

Borscht   
Borscht
2 hours ago, Maverick V6 said:

Likely PMCs will spawn with different objectives on either side of the map.  Forcing people to converge on each others positions. All with separate extraction points.  Scavs will spawn in at random and will have to cross the map to extraction as well in hopes to prevent them from killing one or two friendly scavs and rushing to an extract 2 feet away. 

@Borscht I am sure it will be tied to Squad leads extraction point.  Thus everyone would extract in same area as Group.

Sorry, I'm just sceptical of whatever a twitch streamer says regardless of what kind of proximity with the dev team he has.

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade
3 hours ago, Borscht said:

Sorry, I'm just sceptical of whatever a twitch streamer says regardless of what kind of proximity with the dev team he has.

Well, since he's on the PR/Marketing side of Tarkov, I'd assume he wouldn't make development statements that weren't actual goals/decisions. He's certainly privy to the information, so hopefully he's relaying it correctly.

Borscht   
Borscht
13 hours ago, Com}{rade said:

Well, since he's on the PR/Marketing side of Tarkov, I'd assume he wouldn't make development statements that weren't actual goals/decisions. He's certainly privy to the information, so hopefully he's relaying it correctly.

Like I said, I'm just skeptical of the entire BSG PR/Community Relations team, especially considering I usually see their Community Manager mostly playing Black Desert lol

Tax   
Tax
On 11/11/2017 at 9:40 AM, Borscht said:

Like I said, I'm just skeptical of the entire BSG PR/Community Relations team, especially considering I usually see their Community Manager mostly playing Black Desert lol

Nothing wrong with a developer playing a different game in his offtime. It's like if a chef at a fancy restaurant stopped by a fast food place on the weekend.

Borscht   
Borscht
1 hour ago, Tax said:

Nothing wrong with a developer playing a different game in his offtime. It's like if a chef at a fancy restaurant stopped by a fast food place on the weekend.

Don't get me wrong, they are free people, they can play whatever they want, I just found it silly how when the official forums were spamming "Please talk to us threads" he, a fresh Community Manager was busy playing Black Desert instead of trying to work with us (the community)

BestBuySecurity   
BestBuySecurity

I can't wait for more weapons to hit the game, Glocks are my number one right now and then later on some eastern European weapons like G36's and FAl's hitting the streets of tarkov. Ohhhhhhh what'd I'd do to have a PM-84 in the game. Other than that something as simple as arm-bands would be cool but garments slots in the gear section  later on would be awesome. 

Cypher   
Cypher

Right now, all I want is for Desync & Lag to be eliminated. I haven't been able to play reliably for days thus Im currently on hiatus :/