Sign in to follow this  
InvalidMemes

What Tier?

InvalidMemes   
InvalidMemes

I am looking to buy EFT but I'm not sure which level to buy it at. It seems like the Edge of Darkness is the best one but I'm nervous about buying it without trying the game out at all. Let me know what one would be good for a beginner. I have the money for any of them just don't want to waste the money if its not really worth it. 

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

I'm biased and have been playing EFT for 11 months or more. I think Edge of Darkness is worth every penny.  

However, being new and unsure I would pick up the Standard Edition.  If you enjoy EFT you can upgrade your package to Edge of Darkness later and simply pay the difference.  Keep in mind that the EOD edition may disappear closer to Open Beta as it is a 'limited edition'.   

In any event, I will look forward to seeing you on the streets of Tarkov.  Exciting things ahead.  New patch in bound very soon. #Hype

SAVAG3 GAM1NG   
SAVAG3 GAM1NG

@InvalidMemesstart with the base model man and upgrade from there EOD is a lot of money and its really there to support the dev. We have a great staff and a better community. You will love It trust me on that. 

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

I'm also considering getting this game, I Was watching some streams last night and it seem right up my alley.

I'll most like just grab the base game and give that a go for a bit. 

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
26 minutes ago, 4F73RM47H said:

I'm also considering getting this game, I Was watching some streams last night and it seem right up my alley.

I'll most like just grab the base game and give that a go for a bit. 

Let us know when you do.