Sign in to follow this  
Wolfesscythe

Sound Blaster Z Sound Cards For Sale

Wolfesscythe

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102053

This is the card, It's the same as the higher priced Sound Blaster Z cards, minus the shielding and beamforming microphone, which are mostly useless, anyways. I've been using it for about a month now, and @SkullCracker has been using these for years, they're great cards. As you can see, they're $78 new from a dealer, my price is 40, that includes basic shipping, within the US. International shipping will likely require that you pay some portion of the shipping cost.

Again, these are factory sealed cards. I'll offer a 30 day warranty for exchange only, in the event that one is defective, as supplies last. Message me and we can set up a deal, I'll start mailing these out Monday.

Package will include said sound card and an installation CD. I currently have 12 available.

If you are using a USB headset, these cards will not benefit you. However, if you are able to run an analog headset, the sound quality of these cards is superior to using the USB.

Edited by Wolfesscythe

SkullCracker

I wouldn't pass up on this. For years I've preached about sound cards over onboard sound quality. Pair this card with a good headset and you'll be like hot damn I can hear everything. At first you will trip out because it's that clear and good. Now I use the one with shield and the wife has this one in her PC. No difference except mine lights up red and again has a metal shield on it.

Trunkz even bought one years ago. We use the same headset which he recommended and it rocks and I said get the sound card and he did. Still not sure if he set it up properly or not. But if he did, he can also attest to how well things sound.

Edited by SkullCracker