Maverick V6

EFT Roll Call

TheIronBull
12 hours ago, NightWolf92 said:

Hey, just to add on to what he said. 

The way I found my group in UWS was to join into the Looking for group section, people hop in and out of there all the time. Join some raids with them, you will meet people they know as they join the raids with them. Eventually you will become friends with people and start to run with them more frequently. Everyone is very helpful with doing tasks/learning/getting gear. 

If you do hop into a teams channel or even in looking for group, give it 15-30 seconds before talking as you may be jumping into a tense moment in a raid for someone listening for footsteps. That courtesy is much appreciated. 

I'll be traveling till Friday but if you see me in teamspeak (NightWolf92) just message me and you can run some raids with us. 

I really appreciate that mate, i'll definitely give you a message if I see you online and i'm available to play

• Like 2

GOB GOB

Hey I'm new to all this I just became a trial member and everything I downloaded teamspeak and have a solid headset, what do I need to do in order to get going with playing as a group in EFT! just DM me please.  Thank you in advance! 

Thundrmonkey

UWS-Thundr

Maverick V6
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, GOB GOB said:

Hey I'm new to all this I just became a trial member and everything I downloaded teamspeak and have a solid headset, what do I need to do in order to get going with playing as a group in EFT! just DM me please.  Thank you in advance! 

Added. Welcome!

Maverick V6
5 hours ago, Thundrmonkey said:

UWS-Thundr

Added. Welcome!! Please reach out to me with any questions or concerns. 

EliteSharpeShot

Hello,  I am new the clan and was reading.. Here is my in game name Had to shorten it to get the clan tags in.  -UWS-SharpShot

Maverick V6
1 hour ago, EliteSharpeShot said:

Hello,  I am new the clan and was reading.. Here is my in game name Had to shorten it to get the clan tags in.  -UWS-SharpShot 

Your official name should read:  

UWS-SharpeShot

(we don't put a hyphen before the 'U' in Tarkov due to the character restrictions)

In any event, welcome to =UWS=

Weetang

UWS-Weetang 😍

Maverick V6
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:58 AM, Weetang said:

UWS-Weetang 😍

Added, Welcome!

pbcoco

New member.  Just joined and waiting for approval.  Will download TS ASAP.

EFT name is "pbcoco" (unsure if i'm able to change it in game to UWS-pbcoco).

Maverick V6
4 hours ago, pbcoco said:

New member.  Just joined and waiting for approval.  Will download TS ASAP.

EFT name is "pbcoco" (unsure if i'm able to change it in game to UWS-pbcoco).

Added. Welcome to UWS

And yes, you can rename you character multiple times in EFT