Going to change my EFT name to UWS-Warboar

It was just Warboar without the UWS!

Awesome. Welcome.  Added to the list

tonnic

UWS-tonnic

Maverick V6
17 hours ago, tonnic said:

UWS-tonnic

You should automatically be moved from the MIA list on our Mastersheet to the active list by tomorrow. Thanks!

Frenchie

Need to be added, name currently is ScavyBoi. I am unable to switch my name again, from what I would guess to be a time lock like with profile reset. Name will be UWS-Frenchie

Frenchie

UWS-Frenchie

Gavalier

UWS-Gavalier

Maverick V6
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, Frenchie said:

UWS-Frenchie

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, Gavalier said:

UWS-Gavalier

Both added. Welcome

Devinejello

Hello, just noticed my profile was changed to trial So here I am

UWS-DevineJello

Maverick V6
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, Devinejello said:

Hello, just noticed my profile was changed to trial So here I am

UWS-DevineJello

you are on the list. Welcome!

Thomas

King reggin all time zones

PopeCheese

UWS-PopeCheese

Maverick V6
2 minutes ago, PopeCheese said:

UWS-PopeCheese

you are on the list

Phamous

Hi. I'm still a trial member so I haven't changed anything yet. Here I am! I -would- be UWS-Phamous

Maverick V6
3 hours ago, Phamous said:

Hi. I'm still a trial member so I haven't changed anything yet. Here I am! I -would- be UWS-Phamous

you are on the list!

Joehockey

UWS-Joehockey

Maverick V6
1 hour ago, Joehockey said:

UWS-Joehockey

added

• Like 1

Robert_Ace_Dane

UWS-ThatAce hi guys i hope we can have raid together , and i play at Oceania Sidney (OCE-SIN) server and i am from indonesia 

NightWolf92

USW-NightWolf92

Maverick V6
2 hours ago, NightWolf92 said:

USW-NightWolf92

Added

TheIronBull

Hey i'm still a trial member at the moment but i'm ready to buy this game but I just want to know how active people are with it and how playing together works. Do you have specific groups of people or can you just hop in? Any information will be greatly appreciated

Maverick V6
2 minutes ago, TheIronBull said:

Hey i'm still a trial member at the moment but i'm ready to buy this game but I just want to know how active people are with it and how playing together works. Do you have specific groups of people or can you just hop in? Any information will be greatly appreciated

EFT tends to be one of our most active supported games within our =UWS= community. We have one of the largest EFT communities out there, only rivaled by a few. No set groups are made. Yet there are many that enjoy playing in the company of their friends.  I feel that a majority in our community are welcoming to others.  Regardless, we get new members and guests to come to our community daily to play EFT.  Long story short, come join us and get playing. Be respectful and you will do just fine. I hope to see you around soon. Feel free to come to me if you have any questions.  

-Mav

TheIronBull
15 minutes ago, Maverick V6 said:

EFT tends to be one of our most active supported games within our =UWS= community. We have one of the largest EFT communities out there, only rivaled by a few. No set groups are made. Yet there are many that enjoy playing in the company of their friends.  I feel that a majority in our community are welcoming to others.  Regardless, we get new members and guests to come to our community daily to play EFT.  Long story short, come join us and get playing. Be respectful and you will do just fine. I hope to see you around soon. Feel free to come to me if you have any questions.  

-Mav

Thank you very much. I've just bought EFT and will look forward to jumping on and playing in the next day or two

newkidd

USW-newkidd

Maverick V6
9 hours ago, newkidd said:

USW-newkidd

Added. Welcome!!

NightWolf92
Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, TheIronBull said:

Thank you very much. I've just bought EFT and will look forward to jumping on and playing in the next day or two

Hey, just to add on to what he said. 

The way I found my group in UWS was to join into the Looking for group section, people hop in and out of there all the time. Join some raids with them, you will meet people they know as they join the raids with them. Eventually you will become friends with people and start to run with them more frequently. Everyone is very helpful with doing tasks/learning/getting gear. 

If you do hop into a teams channel or even in looking for group, give it 15-30 seconds before talking as you may be jumping into a tense moment in a raid for someone listening for footsteps. That courtesy is much appreciated. 

I'll be traveling till Friday but if you see me in teamspeak (NightWolf92) just message me and you can run some raids with us. 

Edited by NightWolf92