YchopperY

R6S Scrim?

YchopperY   
YchopperY

Hey guys, just saw this on Reddit, are you guys interested in doing some serious scrims against an esl team? 

• Thanks 1

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal

We've tried this before...it didn't go very well. 

l-RUSE-|   
l-RUSE-|

Ya honestly our group doesnt do the ESL level of play

Snow   
Snow

We dont have a team that can play consistently enough to really get to that level.

YchopperY   
YchopperY

Aww really? I've seen when you guys play and I thought you were pretty good. Anyway, if you guys ever do scrim, not Esl level we can probably easily find a community to do it with :) 

Minos   
Minos

Like snow and others already mentioned, we've tried doing things like this before and it always turns into a mess.  People say they are showing up, and they don't, then we get into matches and get slaughtered.  All in all, it just isn't a fun time.  While I like the idea of doing scrimms with other clans, I don't think we have enough players currently to be on at the same time and actually be able to compete with other clans.