Sign in to follow this  
Dear_Death

Giant patch for Siege.

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade

Some serious substantial changes and additions. I hope these operator changes and balancing become more norm. Rather have this type of update than new maps or modes. I hope Castle, IQ and Tach can see some good changes as both are quite useless in this games meta

BlackSwan   
BlackSwan

Holy Shit, that's a lot.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!Thermite loses breach charge....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOC will be very useful and a must! for teams.

I feel Twitch gadget will make her OP, being able to take out jammers and such during the prep phase and action phase plus with her bad ass gun.

Definitely some drastic changes that gonna change up the strategy 

Dear_Death   
Dear_Death

I will definitely miss flashbangs on thermite. But I've been wanting an anti flank OP for a while so claymores will be nice. Also, grenades on Rook, whaaaat?

Edited by Dear_Death
said more

BlackSwan   
BlackSwan
14 minutes ago, Com}{rade said:

Some serious substantial changes and additions. I hope these operator changes and balancing become more norm. Rather have this type of update than new maps or modes. I hope Castle, IQ and Tach can see some good changes as both are quite useless in this games meta

WELL, I'M GREEDY!!!! I WANT ALL THOSE UPDATES AND TWO NEW OPERATORS AND MAP AT THE SAME TIME!  lol

Yes, I think Castles armor should be the same strength level as re-enforcements, or only Thermite and Ash and take it down. I don't use IQ or Tach so can't weigh in there.

• Like 1

BlackSwan   
BlackSwan
4 minutes ago, Dear_Death said:

I will definitely miss flashbangs on thermite. But I've been wanting an anti flank OP for a while so claymores will be nice. Also, grenades on Rook, whaaaat?

Oh, yeah, ROOK is gonna be BEAST MODE along with Smoke. 

Claymores are great too, it will keep defense playing defense more frequently instead of roaming all the time. Guarantee, for the first two week, Caveiras are gonna be dead from claymores lol

(Don't get me wrong, roaming is good when done strategically)

Dear_Death   
Dear_Death

I was honestly just hoping for an attacker with a really loud motion sensor he can place. So you hear it and know to watch your back. Claymore will just straight up kill them, it's gonna be lulzy.

Edited by Dear_Death

Skinii   
Skinii
2 hours ago, Dear_Death said:

Yea what the hell?! Taking my flashbangs off mah Thermite.

Snow   
Snow

I really really do not like the idea of claymores for attackers, it will be too easy to prevent flanks and why do they shit of Thermite all the time?!

• Like 1

Com}{rade   
Com}{rade
5 hours ago, Snow said:

I really really do not like the idea of claymores for attackers, it will be too easy to prevent flanks and why do they shit of Thermite all the time?!

I agree. If this is a team based game with communication, why do you need to add a tool to stop attackers from getting flanked? Isn't their role to clear out areas and move to the objective?

Idk, I guess they had their reasons and we will see how it plays out. Hopefully only one per operators that get it.

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal

I'm gonna miss those breaching charges on thermite...being able to blow 2 charges at the same time was a lot of fun (and great for distractions). I really, really want to get my hands on those impact grenades. I wonder how much damage they will do against sheilds.

Snow   
Snow

So played a bunch today and the impact nades do little dmg and have a small radius, they are pretty well balanced.  I still do not like the claymores, they are pretty easy to spot but if they are under a window outside, there is not much you can do about them and they are deadly.  I do not like them as they are now, makes it too easy to protect your flank on a lot of maps

Fraylancer   
Fraylancer

Speaking of claymores, here's a decent video with spots with universal reasoning/habits.

Not a huge fan of the changes as a whole but some of them are okay (e.g., Doc's heals), some might throw off operator balance (e.g., Twitch), others might be overnerfs (e.g., Blackbeard), and while I tend to like more options I wasn't happy with the claymore swap on some operators and impact grenades are pretty meh in general. I do like the extended barrel (e.g., for Frost) but the muzzle brake is more of a question mark in terms of where its effectiveness should lie to be balanced with the other options.