Sign in to follow this  
SAVAG3 GAM1NG

NEW PLAYERS TO THE GAME OPEN!!!

SAVAG3 GAM1NG   
SAVAG3 GAM1NG

If you are in to the game ,and under level 15 i would like to help you out. I normally run all maps in the game but mostly customs. I will be giving a fully decked out (modded) AK. If you need body armor that will also be provided. Write here or poke me in game hope to see you there and happy hunting !!

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG
  • Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman

.... I'm under 15. You hares are going to be spitting carrots when you see this tortoise cross the line.

ITryZox   
ITryZox

Hey I'm under level 15, struggling hard over here a fully decked out AK would help a lot. Anyways appreciate what you doing keep it up!

SAVAG3 GAM1NG   
SAVAG3 GAM1NG

@ITryZoxi will make an AK for you brother next time i see you 

SAVAG3 GAM1NG   
SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Update: These are the AK that will be provided to a low level member one is set up for customs , other for factory !

2017-09-02[01-53] (0).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PiltChee   
PiltChee

I've ran a few raids but struggling to progress at eft mainly cause I'm new to pc recently switching from consol, which is a whole different world, I do not know anyone and I can't beat a 4 man group by myself just starting I can hold my own against 1 or 2 maybe. Basically just need a click that is willing to work with me I catch on quick once I get the mechanics and maps down.

CMDROrsus   
CMDROrsus

I'm level 5 and returning to the game after a few months.

HighdefinitionHero   
HighdefinitionHero

I like that you are helping out newer members if you need help let me know! Willing to help newer members along with you

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us