Trunkz Jr

=UWS= 2nd Community Raffle

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

Here we go again =UWS= Members!

We are going to do a raffle once again with more prizes and another chance to win that SSD while supporting our community goal

1 Ticket for every $5 Donation (more tickets = more chances)

Winner will be announced at the Next Community Meeting on Saturday Sept. 2nd 2017

You can click Here to donate

______________________________________________________________________________________

Main Prize:  Samsung Evo 512GB SSD - (M.2 vs Sata will depend on the winners motherboard) 

Samsung-1592234628-sg-850-evo-sata-3-2-5-inch-ssd-mz-75e1t0bw-006-l-perspective-black-zoom 222.png

Second Prize: 1 Pair of Gunnar Gaming Glasses (your choice on a $80 pair) https://gunnar.com/

rg7304.png

Third Prize: 1 Game of your choice (supported by the community ~ ex. BF1, PUBG, EFT, etc...)

Forth Prize: Assorted games (including 1 copy of Fortnite) - game list will be added soon.

CURRENT ENTRIES:

Janzstone - 10 Tickets

Trunkz Jr - 14 Tickets

Larold - 16 Tickets

CA8OOSE - 12 Tickets

Maverick - 10 Tickets

Vertigo - 2 Tickets

llskeeshll - 2 Tickets

Ishmael - 2 Tickets

ChevyCamaroDude - 1 Ticket

D.Jensen - 1 Ticket

TactiTaco - 10 Tickets

SolarEmpire - 1 Ticket

bonesrob13 - 2 Tickets

Tech68 - 4 Tickets

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

On what date does it close? Can we buy tickets till the 2nd of september?

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr
2 hours ago, XpRsSn said:

On what date does it close? Can we buy tickets till the 2nd of september?

Yes, I would say 7pm EST (an hour before the meeting) on Sept. 2nd you can get your tickets unless wetredneck has other plans like needs more time to fully set up the raffle draw but last time thats the length we allowed it.

wetredneck   
wetredneck

I'd actually like to close it off at 6 p.m. EST instead of 7p.m. that would give me time to set it up before both meeting and it'll be ready to go whenever we finish all our topics. If everything's set up and ready to go we can make it short sweet and to the point without wasted game time.

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

Good, then I'll know until when I can buy the tickets. I love the glasses, but again the main target would be a sweet new sexy m.2 SSD for my rig. I must compliment you guys for doing these raffles. They are a sweet!

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

I'd recommend getting the Admin Bot to notify members in TeamSpeak about this raffle. Many have no idea we have a raffle going on. 

wetredneck   
wetredneck

Starting this weekend the message of the day will be changed over to a clickable link to this location. I didn't want to post it to soon then everyone would just click off it and not read it.

Larold   
Larold

My $30 donation wasnt for tickets. It was just to help out UWS

wetredneck   
wetredneck

All donations are counted as tickets till the drawing happens. So you get a chance at free stuff!

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

updated the tickets