Sign in to follow this  
Survival_Yo

Looking for a Open Platoon

Survival_Yo   
Survival_Yo

The United We Stand Platoon is currently at its Max Population, I would like a invite to the 2nd open Platoon or if room could be made for me in the original! I don't know who to message about this so I just made a post. Please and Thank you for the time spent responding.

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

@Survival_Yo

Okay I'll have to have Flux do it as I tried to make one but I guess since I made the 1st I cannot make the second.

FluxChiller   
FluxChiller

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation. Will have a look tonight after work.

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, FluxChiller said:

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation. Will have a look tonight after work.

Yeah just name it United We Stand #2  or something like that

Sulltorcha   
Sulltorcha
1 hour ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Yeah just name it United We Stand #2  or something like that

U should make sure to put a few of the most active ppl from the original in there as well so ppl can easily join eachother with the join platoon option even if there is two platoons =) Honestly having a low pop cap on platoons is ridiculous. At least there should then be an option to link two platoons together so you don't have two isolated platoons from the same community... Dice please just stop being so...so..just so god damn impractical.

Survival_Yo   
Survival_Yo

^ Exactly that, i'll help get people loaded into the 2nd one as in new recruits!

macgregor1964   
macgregor1964

I think we are going to keep the first one for active players , as it is a lot less people to move. The secondary platoon is going to be for inactive/hiatus  members. Flux is going to manage the platoon so there is more than enough room in the first one to absorb all new and recently active members. At least that is my understanding.I am sure flux will clarify.:soldier:

JimDijkstra86NL   
JimDijkstra86NL
14 minutes ago, macgregor1964 said:

I think we are going to keep the first one for active players , as it is a lot less people to move. The secondary platoon is going to be for inactive/hiatus  members. Flux is going to manage the platoon so there is more than enough room in the first one to absorb all new and recently active members. At least that is my understanding.I am sure flux will clarify.:soldier:

CC

Hi Folks.

That is indeed correct MacGregor1964  the platoon UWS #2 is created, a couple of the UWS most active players/users should hop in for easy joining.

They should both be mentioned in each platoon so people can easily lookup the members and regulairs.
I will also be joining UWS#2 platoon since I am online more then nearly all @ BF section and always trying to help and support.

Trunkz could you look it up and Join there pls?, Thanks in advance from the BF group.

So here the idea and setup behind the 2 platoons; If you are the most active user of the BF section, Join both platoons.

If you are a user that joins regularly, Join the main #1 platoon.

If you are a leisure player with few ours @ BF1 a month, feel free to join platoon #2. (it will fill over time with the most active ones, thus should be easily able to add those on TS with that listing)

Greetings and see you hopefully all on TS as much as you can.

Let's play some more, See you on the Battlefield;  Jimmy ;-D

Survival_Yo   
Survival_Yo

I applied to the first Platoon just now.

macgregor1964   
macgregor1964
Posted (edited)

I will let flux know to add you @Survival_Yovia your application to the first platoon tonight. Hope to see you in game and in TS..

Edited by macgregor1964

Survival_Yo   
Survival_Yo

I am in and have been popping up in some lobbies giving the good old medic love.

OneGun   
OneGun

Sorry I thought it said he was looking for poon!!! Like who isn't was gonna be my reply

Survival_Yo   
Survival_Yo

haha nah all about them deeps in the kills my boy!

FluxChiller   
FluxChiller

accept my friend request and hook with us on teamspeak.  ts.uwsgaming.com