rustyneedle_uk

Wall Of Shame

Rin   
Rin
4 minutes ago, rustyneedle_uk said:

I dont mind

You are right to not mind, With your rate you will be on top again on most Team-Killed lol

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

lol I help new people that are extra nervous :)

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

Congrats to our Alpha Winners.....:P

@MeesterB = Most likely to murder his friends.

@rustyneedle_uk = Most likely to be team killed.

**Graphs have been reset for the Closed Beta Test phase**

Happy Hunting

Preacher   
Preacher

Added:

d8bcff192c884230176f91cf37e34c7f.jpg

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

Alright got in today and did a couple of rounds with Macca. Heard some gunshots behind me and turned around. I knew where he was standing when I looked away. I turned around see a body on that very spot and a dude with a shotgun next to that. So in my response I shoot the bloke. Turns out that was Macca. Now I understand the discussion of him looking like a scav. Got a shotgun out of it tho XD

Macca, tnx bud! 

• Thanks 1

SAVAG3 GAM1NG   
SAVAG3 GAM1NG
On 6/29/2017 at 6:21 PM, Preacher said:

I dont have a screen shot but i will next time i been killed by the same player 2x no situational awareness whats so ever. First time with call out the whole squad was in route to bunker by shore line right of checkpoint called out hey heading to bunker got killed. The 2nd time was at customs. We called out we are going to meet up at the 2nd floor as we are en route to the red building we call out coming set player is hidden in a room i open a door and he kills me. Unless you break it down play by play this dude is clueless. Again no here to bash anyone and i'm a new player myself but common scene goes a long way. i understand team killing happens due to simple mistake. Coming from both military and law enforcement background confirm your target specially if friendly are close that's all . Happy gaming !!!

Justen   
Justen

Added:

2017-08-06[21-41] (0).png

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman
Posted (edited)

These are rookie numbers. When I get back on shore I'll show you guys how to really TK. 

Edited by The Velvet Gentleman

DeathScythe   
DeathScythe

Bravo Preacher Bravo      best tk to date!

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

That was amazing.

I'm guilty as well (again). Did a quick scav run with Horny. But I fucked up. I was on a catwalk and he came on there too but on the other side while we were chasing this dude. The guy was right below me and I thought he said there is a guy on the walkway. What he actually said was, I am on the walkway. But I didn't get it. So I shot him. Mah bad...

sorry Horny.

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman

Finally,  some quality TKing. Well done,  @Preacher. Showin these chumps how a real man does it. 

NuNu   
NuNu

Added:

Untitled.png

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

Preacher just f***ed me up in scav mode at spawn lol

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk
On 8/10/2017 at 5:19 PM, The Velvet Gentleman said:

Finally,  some quality TKing. Well done,  @Preacher. Showin these chumps how a real man does it. 

lmao preachers a serial killer :)

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

Untitled-1.jpg

MeesterB   
MeesterB

</3

Added:

2017-08-15[00-46] (0).png

Justen   
Justen

Added:

2017-08-16[21-33] (0).png

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

Rusty killed me, but I don't really blame him for it. It was chaotic as hell on Factory and desync made me appear near forklift while I was already on ramp hahaha. 

So I'm forgive him for this one. It's not like he pulled a Preacher. Yes this will be a thing Preacher. Everytime someone throws a nade I will remind them not to do a Preacher. 

No worries rusty! Still a friend! Is that why it's called friendly fire? 

Macca   
Macca

homo Tk me on factory . frank rusty witness 

MeesterB   
MeesterB

Added:

2017-08-20[15-07] (0).png

Flondor   
Flondor

You can add me once for both charts lol. (These were awhile ago so I don't know names of the players)  I forget who I killed on Woods when they ran in front of me and I was also team killed on factory by someone else (Who is in the clan)

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
1 hour ago, Flondor said:

You can add me once for both charts lol. (These were awhile ago so I don't know names of the players)  I forget who I killed on Woods when they ran in front of me and I was also team killed on factory by someone else (Who is in the clan)

Thank for your honesty; however, unless it was witnessed (or confirmed) by a Captain/Sherpa we can't post it. Screen shots are helpful. We will have to let your little indiscretions slide.... this time.... :) 

Flondor   
Flondor
4 hours ago, Maverick V6 said:

Thank for your honesty; however, unless it was witnessed (or confirmed) by a Captain/Sherpa we can't post it. Screen shots are helpful. We will have to let your little indiscretions slide.... this time.... :) 

Ohhhh I like this a lot! I will definitely go back through my streams and find them and also new ones lol.

Macca   
Macca

why is @rustyneedle_uk no on the teamkill graph i sense a bit of fixing haha