Sign in to follow this  
Grav1ty

Woahhhh...It's getting crowded out here!!!!

Grav1ty   
Grav1ty

Our bf1  platoon has become quite popular now with 93 members in it and so I request the committee for reconstructing the platoon member system coz we cannot have 85 members as privates and irregular players as lieutenants...Pls look into this matter 

Tashpeters   
Tashpeters

I agree with Gravity. Promoting @FluxChiller was a good first step towards this, in my opinion. 

I just want to say I really love all of you guys who participate in the Teamspeak chat channel. I really do think it helps us work better as a squad/team and I honestly do consider you guys my "friends" be it online or off. Having younger children can make it more difficult to go out, not to mention saving the added cost of going out vs. staying home. It's nice to able to socialize and have fun in the comforts of my own home. 

:sinister: Hugs to All

• Like 1

Grav1ty   
Grav1ty

We not only need to reconstruct our platoon but also look for a solution on how do we add new members to our platoon when it already at it's Max ie 100 members

FluxChiller   
FluxChiller

What are your thoughts Gravity on changing the platoon?  I don't think there is an issue with new member approvals - I see most all are taken care of in a few hours by trunkz, larod etc.

Re: 100 member cap  - I knew this was coming and looked into solutions, when we get there (soon)  we will need to form another UWS platoon like AOD has 3.

Grav1ty   
Grav1ty
6 hours ago, FluxChiller said:

What are your thoughts Gravity on changing the platoon?  I don't think there is an issue with new member approvals - I see most all are taken care of in a few hours by trunkz, larod etc.

Re: 100 member cap  - I knew this was coming and looked into solutions, when we get there (soon)  we will need to form another UWS platoon like AOD has 3.

Fluxchiller , There is no issue in recruiting people, but I just think that we need to revamp our platoon in bf1, regular bf1 players should be given an adv by giving a  good position in the platoon rather than being privates

If we are going to start a 2nd platoon,I feel we should have different members in all positions(except privates)

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

I think the platoon needs to be double checked and cleaned as there are times I've accepted ppl and I only just assume you guys played with them but we.need to make sure the platoon is filled with just main active players and not ppl who played with us for 1 day and we never see them again (in which case we can always re add them).

Grav1ty   
Grav1ty
1 hour ago, Trunkz Jr said:

I think the platoon needs to be double checked and cleaned as there are times I've accepted ppl and I only just assume you guys played with them but we.need to make sure the platoon is filled with just main active players and not ppl who played with us for 1 day and we never see them again (in which case we can always re add them).

This could go well Trunkz bcoz there are only approx 15 -20 people that play almost everyday 

OR

We could make another platoon for regular people and the crowded one for recruiting guys but after sweeping the dirt from the platoon

EL_Americana   
EL_Americana

I just purged my EA friends list of mia UWS friends. Again.