Typek

New guy

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone.
For last few days i was looking for a group to play with in Rainbow Six Siege. I just got frustrated by playing alone and always experiencing toxic players ruining the match. I found your topic on UPlay forum and here I am ;p

So few words about me.

I'm from Poland, i'm 34 and I play R6 for 2-3 months. I'm jumping between gold 2 and silver 2 so i'm not a PRO player but I feel I could go a bit higher with normal people... (I hope you know what I mean... tks, screaming kids, leaving the match, etc.)

I also have my own yt channel (amateur lvl but it's slowly growing). Gameplay videos are recorded in Polish but recently I started recording R6 montages (frag movies) and I won't lie to you, I would like to share them with you and get your opinions ;) but no worrys. I won't spamm the forum with links to my videos. I'm really looking for a group to play with and your opinion about my vids would just be a nice addition but thats not my main reason for joining ;)

My nickname on UPlay is Typek. (dot at the end is part of it) and on steam typek83 I will ofcourse join TS.

And here's my last video that I made 1 week ago. Check it if you want and let me know what you think. I'm already recording parts for the next one so it would help me to make it better if I know what you like or don't like...
Rainbow Six Siege - My 2nd montage

P.S. I think I should start this topic in the Introduction section but unfortunately I foud people introducing themselves here before I saw the Introduction section so sorry for that ;)

Edited by Typek
1 person likes this

Nice video and welcome to the community Typek :)

Welcome! Add me on Uplay Snow.UWS

Feel free to add me.  Minos.UWS

Welcome...and you can add me too (although I haven't been on that often lately)

UWS.ProphetBeal

You can add me too UWS.L-RUSE-L

welcome to the group, i dont have uplay yet :) but if you play on steam or escape from tarkov let me know

Welcome to =UWS= @Typek