Snappy

Something Ive been dreading for a while...

Snappy   
Snappy
Posted (edited)

And i may be forced to sell my gaming rig.. :( To help pay for a lawyer so i can keep my babies away from their unfit mother. 

I normally pick them up for the summer, and this past half a year has been a massive roller coaster. I would usually call down and talk to them every few days. I noticed they were awfully short with me. like some info was being left out.

Well got ahold of the exs facebook account, and their was so much shit in her messages about how she cant handle the kids, how the kids are breaking her and her piece of shit boyfriend up. All this while I was not allowed to have them, which dumbfounded me... But eventually i figured out shes using them as a check, for Cash assistance, housing, foodstamps.. Any time i sent money down for them theyd get little dollar store toys, and the rest was spent on her and her boyfriend. 

Well found out my 6yr old boy was found walking down a 4 lane busy road, because he was left unsupervised by said worthless piece of shit, My daughter 8yrs old was made to watch him and herself countless amount of times.. 

Her excuses as to why i cant have my kids is because I left.. I left her because she refused to better herself as was contempt with living  at her parents house. 8 people not counting my kids, in a 3 bedroom ranch.. Sorry aint happening with me, so i told her ive had it and left, I moved back to ohio where my kids were born and lived for 4 years, I stayed in my car and motel for a few months till i got on my feet, moved to my parents house for 3 months till i had enough for a house, and within a year Ive bought a house, a car, and am living comfortably. All while meeting an awesome women, and moving her up from VA. I did all this for my kids, so I know they have a house to stay in, a fenced in yard, not in the ghetto where their mother lives, but an actually nice neighborhood a few blocks from their old school, so they could have all their old friends.

To put it bluntly my kids are my life, if i loose them to that bitch, i dunno what ill do.

Long story short, I really dont have to sell the rig, but it would relieve a huge chunk of financial setback, and hopefully fast track my case to finally have my babies full time!..

Ill let you all know the outcome tomorrow when i meet with my lawyer. 

18555834_10154823143524032_4600838462977843248_n.jpg

Edited by Snappy
  • Like 1

SkullCracker   
SkullCracker
Posted (edited)

Start a GoFundMe, I'll donate. I know all about worthless ass mothers. I spent over $20,000 just so I could get my daughter. I went through the same shit. The bitch and her family were brainwashing my kid. Still continues to this day but she's an adult now and should know better. All I can say is I tried but wish the best for you and hope you end it before it gets bad.

I'm sure people around here can open up their wallets. I've done it so many times over the years and don't mind helping again. But that's just me and who I am. Hope members can see it's a good thing when you truly care and help those in need.

I

Edited by SkullCracker
  • Like 2

SkullCracker   
SkullCracker

Keep records of everything. Even record conversations you have with her.

Good luck dude.

• Like 2

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

Like Skull said. Make a Gofundme. Keep everything recorded and file it up so that when it comes to a lawsuit you have your end tied down nicely. It's a real shame you have to go through this. But it seems you have a very strong position to get your kids back. 

And like Skull if you made a GFM just post the link here. Most people will chip in a bit I think, I would. 

• Like 3

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal

My brother was in a similar situation with his ex and was able to get custody of his boys. I've got no problems throwing a few dollars in to help you out too. 

• Like 2

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

Get a GFM up and I'll donate to it..hell the clan helped me out when I had to get my son to San Antonio from El Pass for surgery. Alot of warm hearted people here bud

SkullCracker   
SkullCracker
7 minutes ago, CA8OOSE said:

Get a GFM up and I'll donate to it..hell the clan helped me out when I had to get my son to San Antonio from El Pass for surgery. Alot of warm hearted people here bud

I must not of been here, didn't know your son needed surgery. I'm assuming all went well?

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

Yea everything good this was when my son was about 3 months old. He ended up having surgery when we has 6 months old he will be 2 in august

Snappy   
Snappy
Posted (edited)

I appreciate it all!! I really truly do! This has honestly been one of the most fun communities Ive ever been apart, and it sucks i dont get as much free time to get on and game as Id like.

As for the Gofundme, im not that person to take hand outs, Ive started from nothing many a times, and i feel there are better organizations/people in need than I. But I appreciate it, and if it comes down to it, I may think about it. 

Thank you all!!!

Edited by Snappy
  • Like 1

SkullCracker   
SkullCracker

All good, but when people offer they aren't handouts. You didn't come asking for anything, we offered. But you do what ya must and if the times comes and ya need help just start the Gofundme.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

Life always comes first so do what you got to do to help your kids we'll always be around for when you are able to come back be it months or years. This community has always been kind to its members and whenever someone has had trouble we are there to back them up so don't think of it as a hand out since I'm sure you would want to help out someone here in need too :) 

Snappy   
Snappy

Yeah I appreciate it all. Went and talked to the lawyer and got the ball rolling, Was a bit cheaper than I planned to start, but we will see, what the end bill is. Fingers crossed.. 

• Like 1

Colt51   
Colt51

So sorry to hear about your situation.  I'm gonna throw my hat in the GFM ring as well, no shame in accepting help from friends willing to give it.  Also, question, has your lawyer mentioned hiring a private investigator?  In my experience as both having been one years ago and having used one during my own divorce/custody hell I can attest that they are absolute game changers.  I guarantee that your lawyer has a few in his contacts list.  I know the prospect of spending even more money is a kick in the balls but a good PI is worth their weight in gold when the court date comes.